east coast 13 is offline Junior Member

my pre first cycle pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0250.JPG 
Views:	478 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	115054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0248.JPG 
Views:	395 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	115055Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0247.JPG 
Views:	351 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	115056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0251.JPG 
Views:	294 
Size:	727.4 KB 
ID:	115057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0249.JPG 
Views:	462 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	115058

weight:200lbs
    height:6ft2
    cycle 0,planing the first one for september

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Looking good bro a few tips, I would definitely prime leading up to the cycle Marcus300 has a great thread about this you should check it out. Also it seems like you have a little acne, I do not know if you are prone to it, but you may want to get something to take care of it in case it gets worse on cycle. Good luck bro.

thanks man ,im prone to acne im using a cream the doctor gave me(clindamycin,benzoyle peoxide) but its drive me nuts..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    How long have you been training? Do you feel you've reached your natural genetic limit? Have you stopped making gains for a prolonged period? If yes to any of these, have you tried sorting out your diet and/or training regimen?

I'm asking all this because IMO you look like you can/should be able to do alot more naturally. You have a decent base to build on but IMO are not at a point where gear would be of any major benefit. This is just my personal opinion, obviously you're going to do what you want. Whatever your choice, good luck with it and keep us posted.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you could def put on more mass before cycling, you have the potential. youde be surprised at the results once u tap into your diet and up the intensity of your training

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    How long have you been training? Do you feel you've reached your natural genetic limit? Have you stopped making gains for a prolonged period? If yes to any of these, have you tried sorting out your diet and/or training regimen?

I'm asking all this because IMO you look like you can/should be able to do alot more naturally. You have a decent base to build on but IMO are not at a point where gear would be of any major benefit. This is just my personal opinion, obviously you're going to do what you want. Whatever your choice, good luck with it and keep us posted.
    I have been training for 5years with 1month off each year....
    I do feel i have reached my natural genetic limit because i am like this for the past 2years,but i admit that i wasnt paying attention to my diet,but now i do have i plan for my diet and i just have to stick to it (400g protien,400 carb) and maybe i will start the cycle on january im not in a hury.
    thanks for the advice

Thanks man ,how much do you think i can put more naturaly with good diet..

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    you could def put on more mass before cycling, you have the potential. youde be surprised at the results once u tap into your diet and up the intensity of your training
    Thanks man,how much do you think i can add with a good diet... im 6ft2 and 200 pound now .thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Good luck
    Thanks man..

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by east coast 13 View Post
    I have been training for 5years with 1month off each year....
    I do feel i have reached my natural genetic limit because i am like this for the past 2years,<-You cant make this statementbut i admit that i wasnt paying attention to my diet,<-When this is the case.but now i do have i plan for my diet and i just have to stick to it (400g protien,400 carb) and maybe i will start the cycle on january im not in a hury.
    thanks for the advice
    I promise you have only scratched the surface of your genetic potential. You have some muscle but you are carrying a bit extra bodyfat and have a very "soft" look to you. This can be fixed with dietary changes and cardio. I am not telling you whether to cycle or not, I will say you have quite a bit of room for growth yet naturally if you change the way you eat and train.

[QUOTE=FireGuy;5603720]I promise you have only scratched the surface of your genetic potential. You have some muscle but you are carrying a bit extra bodyfat and have a very "soft" look to you. This can be fixed with dietary changes and cardio. I am not telling you whether to cycle or not, I will say you have quite a bit of room for growth yet naturally if you change the way you eat and train.[/QUOTE
    I dont do cardio at all and i eat anythink so im lucky i dont have i big bf% ..but definitely going to start a solid diet with a bit of cardio and put my test e back to the cupboard lol..thanks

Anyone can tell me why ive got acne,i know u can get it on ass but im not using it yet....what i think is i have used tribulus about 3years ago for 2month i think thats when is started...or from heavy compound movement ,naturel testosterone rise by heavy compound.. i really want to know why if someone can help,i cant even take a shower in the gym because i dont want people to c it...when i go on holliday it goes away completely from the sea and sun,but it comme back after....thanks for ur help

SG2009 is offline Member
    U getting there

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Im 6'2 217lbs.with 15-16% bf. Your 6'2 200lbs with prolly 13% bf. You have some room to grow.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck bro. Diet is everything, all the hardwork in the gym can be complemented with a good diet. I'm a natural but these guys know their sh&t. My advice work hard in the gym and diet harder for a few months and see where your at.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doing a google search shows a lot of people asking the same thing, does Trib cause acne. With that many people asking the same thing I would think yes its possible especially if it really did raise your test levels.

Thread Information