Thread: 74kg - 87.2kg

alankeegan is offline New Member

Thumbs up 74kg - 87.2kg

hi this is my most recent pics of my progress so far

the first picture to the left was before the cycle , in janaury of this year I started my cycle may the 2nd of this year running test enanth and cyp 3 shots a week up until august , wen I started my contest prep ,I changed the compounds to test prop , mast prop eod along with winstrol injection on my days off and 50mg anavar ed,
    the picture to the right is post contest , takin 2 days ago , am currently running test enanth and boldenon 2 shots a week for the next ten weeks , doing a clean bulk then starting pct after xmas , my diet is still the same as it was for the show just eating more carbs and extra meal , I was 84kg on October the 6th the day of the show so unfortunately was 10kilo to heavy for the mens athletic physique cayegory which I planned on doing , so I was thrown into the first timers which has no height or weight restrictions , and I did not place , in saying that it was a majour experience and wud do it all again in a heat beat , Amazing im currently 87kg with bf around 8% , still vascular , and want to stay like dat, my goal for the next 10 weeks is to reach around 95kg lean , if I notice myself putting on any fat I will change diet , my cheat meals are just like protein bars and shit so im reasnobly strict, feedback welcome
    regards alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74kg - 87.2kg-transform.jpg  

alankeegan is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 year Transformation.jpg 
Views:	12892 
Size:	887.9 KB 
ID:	145635 Bump no feedback atall

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Great job on the transformation you look great. For me personally I like the pic best when you were around 80kilo mark, (the 3rd picture from the left). I mean it all depends on what you want. I personally am into the physique model look, but again depends on what you want. Not sure how tall you are? I am 5.9 so for me I prefer to stay on the leaner side. Just my opinion.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Great results. Your shoulders have widened heaps. Did you do anything different to achieve this? My shoulders look same as your pic 2 and I can't seem to get them wider.

Thread Information