mediocre45 is offline Junior Member

Can a mod delete all my threads/posts?

Thanks!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    why....
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    why....
    I have read that my profile can't be deleted, and due to an upcoming position basically everything in my life will be investigated, so I'm trying to cover as many bases as possible. Is this possible or no?

Is this your real name or just a screen name and if it is a screen name how would they know to look for it... if it is real I can change the name with no problem...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Is this your real name or just a screen name and if it is a screen name how would they know to look for it... if it is real I can change the name with no problem...
    Screen name, without going into detail government agencies will be digging deep, looking at IP addresses, groups (or forums) I may be associated with, etc. Thanks

Ok I will change the name for you not a problem... and remove your ip addy... in the future you need to use and ip proxy or just got to an ip spoof site and get one to browse with

What name would you like...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Ok I will change the name for you not a problem... and remove your ip addy... in the future you need to use and ip proxy or just got to an ip spoof site and get one to browse with

What name would you like...
    The screen name shouldn't affect anything, it has no relation to my real name.

ok no problem... ip changed
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

morty is offline Junior Member
    If you ever want any of your posts that were changed let me know I took screen shots of them for you

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by morty View Post
    If you ever want any of your posts that were changed let me know I took screen shots of them for you
    ouch

Thread Information