miss_chocolate_queen is offline Female Member

1st Clen/T3 cycle

Hi everyone!

I am 36yo 145lbs 5'5 and my last reading on my scale b/f wise was 25% today and I am doing major cardio and my diet is ok I guess here's what it looked like today 6:00a 1/2c brown rice 2mi run 7:30 2 boiled eggs and protein shake 2 scoops in hot water 1ts coffee 2 pkts splenda 10:30 4oz grilled flank steak slices and 1/2c raw spinach w/ 1 low carb large tortilla 12:30 chicken breast fillet grilled 3:00p 42g orange protein shot (taste like cough syrup lol) and 2 boiled eggs and 5pm 4oz steak on 1 slice wheat bread speed walked 1mi followed by abs and a short upper body workout low weight high reps/sets I have no health issues b/p normally too low chlorestorol low as hell as well only health issue is fat lol Ive taken my own homemade ECA before and had ok results with them I didnt come here to ask permission to do my cycle with my weight and bodyfat and Im losing but not enough with my diet and cardio workouts in my opinion ( recently I lost 35lbs in 3mos w/ diet lots of cardio some lifting HIIT method and only used ECA stack the last month but I was paying a personal trainer to come to my home daily and it was really expensive so I took a financial break lol hence I put back on about 10lbs in the last two months thanks to my b-day and reuniting w/ idiots on FB lol Im done time to get back to my new lifestyle) anyways I have my cycle items and took them today I felt nothing (an issue I am taking up with Lion AR-R ) well I did 60mcg clen 40mcg T3 felt nothing at all temp didnt change, no tremors my hand is steady even after lifting and no leg cramps (and btw I even asked a Dr. friend after reading that the body naturally produces 25mg T3 would it be ok to at a higher dosage and he said he would start at 50mcg and dose up and down when Im done) my first concern is Keto I wanted to use this so I didnt have to cycle on/off my Clen and run straight thru 6wks along wit my 6wks of T3 yet I read keto can make u hungry and gain weight? benedryl seems like a better option for me yet I take alot of benedryl already I take 1tab a nite just to go to sleep as needed b/c my work schedule and ECA really have my sleep pattern messed up (Im due at work at 5am yet I am oncall alot of nites and my sleep gets disturbed all nite long I take the benedryl plus I have yr round allergy issues anyway) so can I take benedryl for my entire time on my cycle on an as needed basis or only during the 3rd wk or once my temp doesnt drop other question is until I get this straightened out can I up my dosage to 80mcg Clen tomorrow it will only be day two but my batch seems underdosed anyways positive feedback would be great having someone tell me what I should do or the risk would be useless I know my body I now know how to lose weight with my body Ive done ECA stacks before Ive read and understand how both clen and T3 work and Im in great health just got some stubborn fat I wanna shed quickly so I can build any lost muscle back up and get more into bodybuilding

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Miss chocolate queen can i taste you....

Welcome...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Miss chocolate queen can i taste you....

Welcome...
    ?

Wow Mad Matt thanks for the welcome! sounds like u need to add more carbs to ur diet these kinds of cravings can cause u to make poor choices that may cause u some major setbacks lmao

Thanks for takin tha time to read my post and offer input I really appreciate it

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_chocolate_queen View Post
    ?

Wow Mad Matt thanks for the welcome! sounds like u need to add more carbs to ur diet these kinds of cravings can cause u to make poor choices that may cause u some major setbacks lmao

Thanks for takin tha time to read my post and offer input I really appreciate it

For give him we do

Actually I found him cute lol

pinkpounder is offline New Member
    cardio cardio cardio.......

pinkpounder is offline New Member
    btw i love the name...............miss chocolate queen

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    MMMMMMM Chocolate let me la la la likya from ya head to ya toes....

Welcome btw...

skip the am carb pre run...u will find better results in weight loss.

kis kis

Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    MMMMMMM Chocolate let me la la la likya from ya head to ya toes....

Welcome btw...

skip the am carb pre run...u will find better results in weight loss.

kis kis
    Thanks Ill try that so far Ive been doing great but I will stop the carb pre run before I was doing my protein powder w/ water + 1tsp instant coffee but someone told me to eat a carb instead? but Ill go back to my protein drink

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpounder View Post
    btw i love the name...............miss chocolate queen
    Thanks and I am tryin really hard to work the cardio but instead its working me lol but I added an extra mile of running and Im doing an exta cardio class 3x a week

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_chocolate_queen View Post
    Thanks Ill try that so far Ive been doing great but I will stop the carb pre run before I was doing my protein powder w/ water + 1tsp instant coffee but someone told me to eat a carb instead? but Ill go back to my protein drink
    Good choice, but try a jog on an empty stomach to shock your body into using up stored podge to run your body. Some protein shakes tend to have added carb etc for flavaour/appeal to taste or what hav you, what your really need is to stimulate your body for the extra drive so you could overwork it also. Caffein works perfectly, use some pro plus or as mentioned instant coffee no sugars or cream as a pre run drink/stimulant. Have the protein drink after the session along with your breakfast or something.Make sure the protein you are using has v little carbs or just get some tuna blended with some water and gulpit down raw but a good protein drink you will have the benifits of aminos,glutamine for recovery etc...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    welcome

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I love chocolate...

Welcome!

Chopperbox is offline Associate Member
    Welcome! Can we see a picture of you ?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    welcome

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Diet videos

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs, fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

try this, not my info just a cut and paste

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Welcome .... keep up the hard work!!

Thread Information