just popped in to say hi

girl downunda is offline New Member

oh..and

be kind to me..am just a nerd trying to be fit

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome...

..am learning heeps already..been on bit of a low after an accident and kinda lost the bug to work out this last 6 months but wanna get back to it..at my age i am running out of time

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome aboard

Abominator is offline Banned
    I come from a land down under. Where beer does flow and men chunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

Great song

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    I come from a land down under. Where beer does flow and men chunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

Great song
    Men at work, you guys need to catch up bro.....

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome my lady . First step to a goal is a beginning .

good morning for me but night for you, welcome you have come to the right place...what are your goals?

lol..yes..do you know that 2,000 Australians end up with head injuries from throwing up in the toilet/bathroom/lavatory each year...i actually don't drink cos like throwing up in the toilet is not a good look for a woman (and i did enough of that when i was young) -and the women that glowed when I was young are all wrinkled now (i have the Irish skin that burnt in like 2 mins and now I am grateful for that and fake tan

yes..i need a goal is the go..I was vey fit and doing classes with girls half my age and could lift as much as a weak man but this last few months have been difficult cos of an accident (no scars but bad enough to actually change my eyesight) and depression-and work issues - existential crisis...

just tryin to get the motivation back..-before i wake up one day and hate to look in the mirror..

Quote Originally Posted by girl downunda View Post
    lol..yes..do you know that 2,000 Australians end up with head injuries from throwing up in the toilet/bathroom/lavatory each year...i actually don't drink cos like throwing up in the toilet is not a good look for a woman (and i did enough of that when i was young) -and the women that glowed when I was young are all wrinkled now (i have the Irish skin that burnt in like 2 mins and now I am grateful for that and fake tan

yes..i need a goal is the go..I was vey fit and doing classes with girls half my age and could lift as much as a weak man but this last few months have been difficult cos of an accident (no scars but bad enough to actually change my eyesight) and depression-and work issues - existential crisis...

just tryin to get the motivation back..-before i wake up one day and hate to look in the mirror..
    Well frist you need to look at this as a life style which I am sure you know, but it is not just a diet that you follow until you meet your goals but long after that, I dont eat to enjoy food, I eat for what food does to my body. So first lets look at getting out of bed and the best advice I can give you on this is before you go to bed you must think about what you are going to do when you wake up and have happy thought about it. So I am going to get up and do some cardio on an empty stomach, why because I am going to lose weight and train my body when it get up it is time to start moving it.

then we are going to tell ourselves that I am going to eat every three hours and I am going to eat things that are good for my body and small amounts so I can rebuild my motabolism, and I am going to hit the gym no matter how busy my day is or how tired I am this is my time...

how is that for just a start?
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 05-17-2009 at 09:56 AM.

so prone2 where r u ..it is 1.49 am here and i am about to sleep...been staying up strange hours but that has gotta change too...

mnn goals..lose body fat and replace with muscle...get my cardio fitness back up..stop spending part of every day crying ..sorry but it has been a tough few months-looking after my Dad and fighting my work and feeling alone in life...

sorry about all the spelling mistakes i just woke up...lol

hey prone2..yes..that sounds good...thing is this is the best time to do it..i finally have a lot of time on my hands cos my employer is paying me NOT to go to work -(yea i know it sound crazy but i don't 'fit' their idea of an employee and they can't fire me and it is like a Mexican Standoff and my lawyer has got my back) but it is wierd that i always managed to train hard when i had less time...but the first thing that has got to change is my attitude...so if I get up and go for a run before breakfast and organise my food and do weights at night...

I think i have been under-eating this last few months and my metabolism has kinda adapted

so how long will it take for my metabolism to fire up if i start eating clean again....to be honest, for months i been so stressed all i could eat was yougurt but i am so over this not feeling fit and strong and wanna lift again before i lose all my muscle mass...and like i'm not young chronologically (although i look it) but i feel ...blah...but you are right..time to just get my butt in gear and do it...thankyou ...i am terrified of losing it all..my fitness...but sometimes the roof caves in on one's world...that is no excuse...i think the biggest problem is learning how to eat properly again....i can't lift if i don't eat properly and i have lived on virtually nothing but yogurt for months and my metabolism is just not happening
    gonna change it..log on here every day..read up, it is just a mind shift that is needed (and a kick in the butt)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    hello and welcome..i know where you are at ..was i a serious car accident and laid up for 7 moths ...back on track now. Some great resources here to help and motivate you. Again welcome... Seamus

wow there is SOME eye candy on here...if lookin' at the boys on here don't motivate me I am like dead...lol

I felt it in the first two weeks, I know the feeling I got injuried and been down for five months, and been back real light for the last months, but am dropping weight like crazy. I would like to draw you up a diet but I am not the best one at that kind of thing but we have some great guys in a diet forum which is down from this forum, the best thing you can do is go down there and start a thread and start it off with your stats: age, weight, height, apprx. BF%, training history, and goals, they will give you a way to figer out your bmi and get you started in the right direction. I eat six times a day with a 40 protein 40 complexs carbs and 20 healthy fats, but when i am on cycle i change it up and eat every two hours and my split is a little different. It is also a good thing to do all your cooking in one day, mine is today will cook for the rest of the week so I have all my food on hand and keeps me from cheating, and only clean the kitchen once, lol wish kids mess it up everyday.

here are a couple good websites that will give you good ideas for cardio and one fitday will help you keep track of your food intake it is a log and it is free..

fitday.com
    runnersworld.com

runnersworld has a lot of cardio ideas and some diet ideas...

but remember short term goals and long term goals,

Florida, it is 1230 pm right now...

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

thankyou all for responding and welcoming me...you have probably saved me from giving up..been down so far for it seems so long and I was very fit for many years but just feel blah...i will get my diet sorted real quick as that is actually going to be harder than getting back into the physical training-i sort have lost my appetite and i know i gotta eat differently..so yes that is a great idea.....i will get all that sorted this next couple of days-i posted a question in the diet forum because i am a vegatarian but i have marked those videos and will watch them tomorrow

XxRydnxX is offline Junior Member
    welcome

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    welcome- better late...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information