Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zebra is offline New Member

I'm a woman, I bet!

Hello.
    I'm a Registered Nurse (Disability Case Management) and several of my clients over the years have been body builders. I have been able to answer some practical questions for them (BP, injection techniques, recovery from surgery, etc.) In return, they have shared tips with me.

I am very interested in anti-aging, and have been reading peer reviewed research studies about use of HGH by adults. I have become convinced that it has legitimacy, and most of the negative publicity is arising from financial, not medical, concerns.

A fellow member of another forum steered me this direction. I have found that member forums are one of the best sources of information available, and look forward to many hours of reading and, hopefully, sharing.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Welcome to the boards. From my research, hgh is awesome for anti-aging and only low dosages are required .5 - 1.5 ius. You will get a lot of help if you repost in the forum linked below.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ULIN-QUESTIONS

I am on week 10 of a 6-9 month cycle using 4-5 ius on 5 on /2 off cycle. My goals are weight loss so my dosing is higher then for anit aging.

The quickies are 1. you will need to ramp up your dosage 2. no carbs an hour before or after 3. most pin in the early wee hours of the am. Check out the other forum. There is some must reads posted for how to reconstitute. Very helpful info and the folks here are very very helpful!!

Thank you, ggr!! Good tips. I am planning on starting with 1IU tomorrow about 5AM. I expect to look 20 years younger by about 10AM. Do you think this is unreasonable? Or will I have to wait until midafternoon to see results?

Seriously, I have been reading for about 3 hours in this forum and haven't scratched the surface. Been taking notes in my little book, and have 2 pages already.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I started out at 1 ius.. and sweat profusely during cardio....like I have never before...puddle sweat. You may notice water retention, numbing in the hands and fingers (I still get this but it is tolerable) and vivid dreams. I was initially very tired, but that wore off after a couple weeks. Thank goodness! If the numbing is not tolerable, you need to back off.

You may only look 10 years younger by 10am ; ). My nails are stronger and my skin texture is improved. But I am in this game for weight loss. Rotate your injection sites. I pin mostly in the midsection...for weight loss in that area.

Exicted for you. Let me know how much different you look by the end of the week...LOL!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheers!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! Glad to have you! Great place and the Fountain of Youth just by being here.

Luck Luciano is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Girlgymrat:

It's been going great..not any big reactions negative or positive. Except these incredible vivid dreams. I'm loving those, but hope I get a little age reversal action, too. There's less expensive ways to get good dreams.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome and good luck!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome aboard, glad you are here.

Thread Information