Hi y'all! I'm obviously brand new here and I was hoping to get some much needed guidance. Just from browsing briefly, it looks like I'm definitely in the right place.

A few years back, while I was still married, I dramatically changed my lifestyle and I successfully lost over 70 pounds and have done well at keeping them off. Recently I have gone thru a divorce and now as a single mother of 3 small kids, I'm finding that returning to a desk job is killing my muscle tone, energy and metabolism. I work in a call center, at a desk for 10 hours a day. I can not keep muscle tone to save my life and due to the stress and lifestyle change, I have put on fat deposits on my abdomals and my behind. My bottom is now flat and floppy. While I still try my best to incorporate lower body exercises and I count macros, I can't seem to lose the extra fat and I can't seem to strengthen my muscles. I feel lost and like I have no options at the moment. I could really use a point in the right direction. Thank you so much in advance!

I'm currently 113 lbs at 5'3", but I'm over 23% body fat. :'(