TheWife is offline New Member

Cool First cycle- clenbuterol &T3

Hi there! I'm new to, well, everything here haha!

When my husband and I met I was 4"11, 101lbs with a little tummy pudge, and I thought I was fat then lol. We were married not long later and in those six months I gained 15 pounds. Over The next seven months I put on much more (terrified to hit the scale lol) because I stopped working out and I got that comphy weight. However by Christmas I want to be close to my first date weight. My problem here is that I can maintain weight, but losing it is nearly impossible for me. I was between 101-106 for five years, which is small frame for women my size, and now I'm over weight, not extremely but noticeably. I'm not pudgy or obese, but I'm getting into the big girl stage and frankly that terrifies me.

My husband used to cycle but, due to certain circumstances he had to stop for a while. However he is going to start again and, after I had a little breakdown about my appearance and how hard it is to lose weight for me as well as my fitness goals he suggested I cycle too. We did the research and for me personally we've decided to go with T3 and clenbuterol . It'll be orally taken (either by tab or liquid) and I'll be starting with small dosages and I'll be mostly running, swimming, and hiking.

What size dosage should I start with of both of them though? What would you ladies recommend? How long until you started to notice results? Any advice for me?

Also we have looked at the side affects of both and they're nothing I can't handle.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi wifey! There is lots of info here and at least you got on the boards before you are a train wreck at 40 pounds over. You are a tiny gal and a little extra shows up overnite!

please ask for pink status at this link http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html which has some useful information for female cycles. Also I was wondering if you would be interested in jumping over to the nutritional forum to see what you can accomplish with lifestyle changes including diet and exercise as well. I always recommend gals consider these first, since the AAS will not be effective if diet and training isn't exhausted first.

What BF% do you think you might be at? http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...men-women.html While you are in this forum, take a look at the other stickies on cutting and carb cycling, just for fun!

Giggle is offline Female Member
    We're glad you're here! You'll learn a lot. Everyone is pretty friendly!

Thread Information