Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

system admin is offline Owner

Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

Ladies please post a message here letting us know you are a new Female Member wanting access and post a new thread introducing yourself. There are a number of private boards that only you can see once you have female access. The private message boards are:

-Steroid Questions
    -Workout Questions
    -Diet Questions
    -Health & Beauty
    -General Questions

Once you have been granted access, you will be able to join the other ladies. If you do not get granted access within 48 to 72 hours, please be patient. If you need assistance with reaching us you can click on the report a post button and state you need access... Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.-report-post.jpg  

*Admin* is online now AR Admin
    Please be patient as stated above it can take as much as 48 to 72 hours to check and change your access... and as stated above if not then please contact admin... weekends do sometimes take a little longer as there is more activity on the board...

Thanks
    *admin*
    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

tight booty is offline New Member
    Hello everyone, my name is tight booty and I am a Aussie female. I have competed in womens natural phsquie here in Aussie.

DENIED

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome BanannaTan... it will take a day or two for the process to turn you Pink.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome

To any females: if you want to start posting in the General Forum while waiting to turn pink, please do....

A few links to help get you started~

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html

Female Var cycle Logs~

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPnDNq9Kc0 ~ Twitz

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPngNq9Kc0 ~ Sweetss

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPnr9q9Kc0 ~ ElectraMaddox

General Information Thread for Women~

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...l#.UUPn7dq9Kc0

A big thanks to GirlyGymRat for posting these links~
    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shopgal03 View Post
    I have a few questions about my first cycle of anavar and my competition timeline..should I post the questions some where else? I don't want to annoy people with posting in the wrong areas. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    A few links to help get you started~

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html

Female Var cycle Logs~

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPnDNq9Kc0 ~ Twitz

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPngNq9Kc0 ~ Sweetss

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPnr9q9Kc0 ~ ElectraMaddox

General Information Thread for Women~

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...l#.UUPn7dq9Kc0

A big thanks to GirlyGymRat for posting these links~

While you are waiting to be processed, see the links above to threads on female var cycle etc above... This area is just for admin to take requests. it takes a few days sometimes....

David LoPan is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StillSquishy View Post
    Hello I am new. Down 77lbs and have many to go. My diet is as solid as I can make it on a budget, and my strength gains, physique gains, and weekly progress is slow. Wanting to read and see what I can learn. Sooooo tired of being weak and squishy. ;P

5'5
    36% bf - could be wrong
    Body Fat Percentage Pictures of Men & Women - BuiltLean

welcome ladies you will have access shortly! enjoy!

remember to check out the nutritional forum lots of great information there!
    ~Aldous Huxley~

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    welcome and good luck. Your body will achieve what your mind tells it to do.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Welcome ladies you will have access shortly! enjoy!

Remember to check out the Nutritional forum lots of great information there!

(We remove the posts from here and add them in the female forum... The Posts did not disappear )

~Aldous Huxley~

Lj79 is offline Female Member
    Hi! I’m a new female looking to gain more knowledge that will help me achieve the results I want. My goal is to shed weight while toning. I’m currently 164 lbs 5’2” and have been working out for 3 months now.

EgyptsStar is offline Female Member

Hiya

Hey everyone I'm EgyptsStar and after lurking for a while finally decided to join. My story is that through heavy lifting and diet I was able to lose 100 lbs in 2 years, it's been three years since then and I'm still trying to fine tailor my physique. I build muscle easily but my BF percentage needs work. I'm just here to learn and see what progress I can make.

PeanutbutterDC is online now Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lj79 View Post
    Hi! I’m a new female looking to gain more knowledge that will help me achieve the results I want. My goal is to shed weight while toning. I’m currently 164 lbs 5’2” and have been working out for 3 months now.
    Welcome! Congratulations on your new lifestyle. You'll find lots of good information and support here. Check the diet and exercise forums

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptsStar View Post
    Hey everyone I'm EgyptsStar and after lurking for a while finally decided to join. My story is that through heavy lifting and diet I was able to lose 100 lbs in 2 years, it's been three years since then and I'm still trying to fine tailor my physique. I build muscle easily but my BF percentage needs work. I'm just here to learn and see what progress I can make.
    Hey, neighbor! Welcome. Wow! 100 pounds is life-changing. Good job! Best wishes

aznkcco is offline Female Member
    After lurking too long, I figured it was time to register. I'm a 44 yr old 4'11" 125# lifter and xfitter. I've also been type 1 diabetic since I was 9. I enjoy exercise as a tool to manage my glucose levels. I've got an awesome relationship w/ my endocrinologic team and test regularly. Can't wait to join the group to begin learning and sharing.

Ddd3 is offline Female Member

Exclamation

Hello ladies,
    First time poster, long time reader/lurker. I think I should be requesting pink status? Forgive my noob-ness. Iím specifically looking for someone *who shared the same experience- not someone to tell me to talk to my doctor as I have an appointment later this week.*
    I conceived on June 4th, and was taking 12mg per day of Anavar up until June 23rd. I just found out yesterday that I was actually 7w5d pregnant. There is not much information out there with other women who have been in this situation, but I do know that var is classified as a Category X drug and can cause virilization in a female fetus in the first trimester. Iím terrified and wonít be able to see my OBGYN until later this week. Any other ladies go through this?

Quote Originally Posted by aznkcco View Post
    After lurking too long, I figured it was time to register. I'm a 44 yr old 4'11" 125# lifter and xfitter. I've also been type 1 diabetic since I was 9. I enjoy exercise as a tool to manage my glucose levels. I've got an awesome relationship w/ my endocrinologic team and test regularly. Can't wait to join the group to begin learning and sharing.
    Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of good information and supportive people here. Best wishes on your goals!

ilove7ferrets is offline Female Member
    Hello my name is Tabitha. Im 25yrs old and have been into weightlifting since late 2012. Im not a competitor and never plan on it. I do it all for me and me alone.
    Ive been a long time reader of these forums but never joined until now. The forums are SO well packed with information that all I ever needed to do was use the search feature to find my answers... But I finally have a question that I really havent seen much if any info on. As well as have finally planned my first cycle and figure it is a good thing to be a member of the community at this point. Please add me to the female forums as I am SURE to get even better female specific advice from you lovely ladies.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ilove7ferrets View Post
    Hello my name is Tabitha. Im 25yrs old and have been into weightlifting since late 2012. Im not a competitor and never plan on it. I do it all for me and me alone.
    Ive been a long time reader of these forums but never joined until now. The forums are SO well packed with information that all I ever needed to do was use the search feature to find my answers... But I finally have a question that I really havent seen much if any info on. As well as have finally planned my first cycle and figure it is a good thing to be a member of the community at this point. Please add me to the female forums as I am SURE to get even better female specific advice from you lovely ladies.
    Thank you!
    Welcome! Currently the women's forum is a little slow so if you don't get answers there just post on the main forum. I just finished my first cycle and would be happy to help with any questions I can answer. Best wishes!

NicholeW is offline Female Member

Trying to gain access to private forum

Hi! I would like to be a part of the private forum.. Not sure how to "report a post" I tried a while ago. I don't think it worked? thank you!

Zeusette is offline Female Member
    New here! Interested in var and learning as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusette View Post
    New here! Interested in var and learning as much as I can.
    Welcome! Have you read the anavar profile? That's a good start.

SpaceCat91 is offline Female Member
    Hello! I'm Space Cat and new to this forum. I am planning to compete in bikini next year and would like to gain more info on steroids for mass gain. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCat91 View Post
    Hello! I'm Space Cat and new to this forum. I am planning to compete in bikini next year and would like to gain more info on steroids for mass gain. Thank you.
    Welcome! I'd be surprised if anyone needed steroids to compete in bikini. What are your stats? Why are you considering steroids?

food is offline Female Member
    Hey I'm Samantha, 21, 5'7 and i'm into powerlifting(9months) and have been lifting consistently for 4 years, and on/off for 6 years.

Welcome!

Thread Information