girlinterupter is offline Female Member

New here and needing Anavar advice

Hi, I'm new here, I've been taking Anavar for 3 weeks, (5 mg/day for 2 weeks and approx 7.5 mg/day for the past week) My joints are just killing me and I'm wondering if that means my Anavar is actually something else. I'm also using 7mg/day of gh (.7 iu). Could it be the GH? I thought it was supposed to help with recovery and feeling "youthful". I'm from Canada and they are both Medistar brand.

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Hi there and we're glad to have you!
    I really don't know about Var at that low dose affecting the joints - but is anything else going on?
    If you're concerned you could always stop them both and see if it gets better.
    Then it would be best to add back just one at a time to assess for return of pain.
    Good luck!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome and I hope someone can help you out soon. Sorry I am not very familiar with var and don't want to steer you in the wrong direction. I just wanted to welcome you to the site and believe someone with more experience will chime in soon. : )

michael30 is offline Member
    Girlinterupter welcome to the forum! If you post this in the Q&A forum you will get more response's. Also about your ? Theres afew things that could cause joint pain. You could be possible taking winstrol . It is cheaper and would give similar results as "var". Also winstrol gave me very bad joint pain. And is known for that side effect!

michael30 is offline Member
    Also where is your joint pain? In your hands, wrists, fingers that could be caused by your gh! Im not sure if it can cause joint pain in other locations.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Also where is your joint pain? In your hands, wrists, fingers that could be caused by your gh! Im not sure if it can cause joint pain in other locations.
    Thanks everyone for the replies so far. The pain is worst in my elbows and knees and a little in my wrists, shoulders and back. I'm beginning to suspect it's winny, not var.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Winny could be causing your joints to feel dry - do you hear popping noises? Stuff is often faked. I got ahold of fake Var and it really stinks when not sure what we are taking/being faked. Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Winny could be causing your joints to feel dry - do you hear popping noises? Stuff is often faked. I got ahold of fake Var and it really stinks when not sure what we are taking/being faked. Welcome to the forum!
    Thanks! I don't hear distinct popping, but ya, I do hear a clicking in my elbows. Guess I'll try getting one of those test kits to see if this stuff is legit.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlinterupter View Post
    Thanks everyone for the replies so far. The pain is worst in my elbows and knees and a little in my wrists, shoulders and back. I'm beginning to suspect it's winny, not var.
    this is what I was thinking too. Var helps retain water, and water helps lubricate. I've never experienced significant joint pain on anything except Winnie. I bought ten grams once, and ended up flushing about 8 of those grams.

runwithme is offline New Member
    Hi,
    New here. Considering an Anavar cycle on hubby's suggestion. Now that I'm on board, he's backed off. Go figure. I have a very physically demanding job. I have a training coming up that will require a physical abilities test that I'm worried about. A long run, a stair run, drag stuff... I have been working out like mad. Running almost daily. I did an HCG cycle a few weeks back and lost a good bit of weight. Continued with the clean diet from that but added more calories of course. I'm 35, female, I could stand to lose more weight I'm sure but the scale isn't what I go by. I judge by the way my muscle tone looks.
    So, my question is will the Anavar help with the endurance I need to build to get through this training? And will I be able to maintain it post cycle? Also, how long does it take to see results? How long is a cycle?
    Wow... that's lots of questions. Sorry.
    Any help will be appreciated.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome listen to pros be there know what's best

runwithme is offline New Member
    I've been looking around on here for a while. Just didn't register. And I've been reading through the q&a forum. It's been very informative and educational. Everyone is very helpful.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Sounds like winstrol to me.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    Welcome !!!

cuzz6119 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard!!

Thread Information