LT2010 is offline Female Member

New Female Member- Problems with Winstrol

About 5 years ago, I did a tren cycle and it worked amazingly, no issues/problems at all. A few weeks ago I tried tren again (1 injection to my glute) and I wound up on an antibiotic- it was bad. My husband got Winstrol and three days ago, I took the first injection to my opposite thigh (just to be sure I didnt irritate the leg I had previously tried Tren). Again... I am having an issue. Could this be a possible allergy? Its the same supplier, so maybe it's the filter/brand or something?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	150244
    Last edited by LT2010; 05-02-2014 at 08:29 PM.

I dont know if this picture is doing it justice. My knee swollen with fluid. My Butt didn't do that. I have hard knots in my butt, but the red has gone away. It itched something severe. My leg isn't itching, and the red wraps around to the back side of my knee. I tried to show the injection spot, so you can see everything is below/under it. Why is my knee so swollen?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    honey. you need to be seen by a doctor. is it getting better? or worst?

please repost same info and picture in this location. you will get more members to advise.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Thank you! Re-posting this now.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome appears like a reaction but I would see a doctor tell them you got bite by spyder

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html
    for access to female only forum. has some info of interest to you.

Agentman is offline Junior Member
    I got this with an injection of test once and it was cellulitis. I boiled my gear, and pre-loaded the syringes, and never had a problem again. It looks identical to my problem and it was coming from not being completely sanitized. In my situation I was not wiping the top of my bottle before inserting the draw needle and the old liquid that was sitting on top was getting mixed in. It setup a little infection and I was on antibiotics for a couple days to clear it up. Hope that helps

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentman View Post
    I got this with an injection of test once and it was cellulitis. I boiled my gear, and pre-loaded the syringes, and never had a problem again. It looks identical to my problem and it was coming from not being completely sanitized. In my situation I was not wiping the top of my bottle before inserting the draw needle and the old liquid that was sitting on top was getting mixed in. It setup a little infection and I was on antibiotics for a couple days to clear it up. Hope that helps
    This is good information, but if you travel to her other thread, you will see an ongoing conversation there. You would have seen that others taking the same gear did not get a similar reaction. You didn't know about the other thread, so no worries. As this is relevant information, please post in her other thread.

Thanks
    ---Roman

Roman,

From what I read when I got cellulitis it's hard to say when you contract it. I got it twice and had pinned 5 times, so 3 out of 5 times I had no reaction at all. After reading a bit I decided boiling couldn't be a bad idea and pre-loading all syringes took the threat of contamination on my draw needle away. So I wouldn't rule out cellulitis just because someone used the same gear and didnt have a reaction. It could be as simple as her immune system is quite as strong as the other person or the gear was handled appropriate one time and not the other...

Can you link her other thread? My account is still under supervision or something, I cant look at profiles to find another post she made.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentman View Post
    Can you link her other thread? My account is still under supervision or something, I cant look at profiles to find another post she made.
    Infection or Allergic Reaction?

Thread Information