CoLean is offline Female Member

Cool Hi! New here - could use some tips!

Hi - I am interested in starting my first cycle and I don't have much experience with steroids . I have done a lot of research and I think I have an idea for where I want to start, but I would love some advice.

My stats:
    -I am 5'5'', 125 lbs
    -Higher testosterone level to begin with
    -Generally low visceral fat on my upper body, I have a 6 pack and well defined arms naturally.
    -My legs are another story, I have no butt and I need better defined thighs and calves to match my upper body. I plan to work out my whole body hard, but really focus on building muscle in my butt and thighs while also cutting the fat.

The PLAN (sound good?):
    -I plan to start on Var 5-10 mg. (2-3 weeks) then I would see if an increase of 5 mg makes sense.
    -Also plan to use 25 mg/week of Primobolan , possibly increasing to 50 mg in 4+ weeks if tolerated well. (pills not injections)
    -Also trying to find Clenbuterol . Not sure about the dosage here - I have seen different advice.

I would love any feedback that anyone may have. I want to both build and cut... I am also working with a trainer so I think that I have a handle on the diet, but if there are any pointers there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by CoLean; 11-04-2014 at 08:10 PM.

I think I posted my original post in the wrong section. I have included it in the Q&A section.

This is a great forum with lots of helpful information. I look forward to participating!

lauren94 is offline Female Member
    Hi there! Just wondering what makes you want to do a stack right off the bat? I haven't done a cycle yet but everything I've read says to start simple with your first cycle so that you can keep better track of any side effects. My first cycle is going to be Var only.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the note! Your feedback is consistent with the other members' comments regarding starting slow. Honestly, I think that I may be just being a little impatient, but starting slow always makes sense. I have several friends that have used and I am actually working with a Dr. so I have all the bloodwork, etc. I will probably just start with Var, as suggested by most.

Are you going to do a cycle?

lauren94 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoLean View Post
    Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the note! Your feedback is consistent with the other members' comments regarding starting slow. Honestly, I think that I may be just being a little impatient, but starting slow always makes sense. I have several friends that have used and I am actually working with a Dr. so I have all the bloodwork, etc. I will probably just start with Var, as suggested by most.

You have a doctor helping you with this?

I'm definitely going to do a cycle hopefully in the next 6 months. I wanna do 8 weeks of Var, but I still haven't met anyone at my gym that I trust enough to ask for a source.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by CoLean View Post
    Hi Lauren,

i agree with Lauren's advice. try the anavar , try the primo and then stack……did you start?

brandon1411 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome,

*mikro* is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome! A must read for helpful insights My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

Hayder H is offline New Member
    welcome

Thread Information