Thread: Newbie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Athena73 is offline New Member

Question Newbie

Hi! I was researching how to train with clen . It led me to this site. I only found men discussing it and that they take Benadryl in between clen cycles. I have never heard of this. ?? They also suggested that for two weeks eating a diet of egg whites and White fish only, no fats or carbs. Can someone comment on this and please give me advice on how to train as a woman with clen and how to properly cycle it to get the best results? I am clueless. Also any thoughts on using a heart-rate monitor to calculate exact caloric burn to determine intake to lose weight? Pros and cons?

Just a little background. I'm 41, 5'0 last weigh in was 118. 😔 I have competed in npc as bikini top 5 every show. I'm not competing anymore but I want to get back to a lean physique. I eat clean about 80%-90% of the time. Just coming off the holiday feeding frenzy and I moved in beginning of December. So I'm currently getting rid of excess water and starting back in the gym consistently. I don't want to gain anymore size I just want to be small and compact. Any help or suggestions would be great! 😀

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome! Read the stickies and ask lots of questions. This might be helpful, not sure about the "fish" diet? Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages. Plus, another insightful article...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Save-Muscle!& Enjoy!
    Last edited by Motardpdx; 01-17-2015 at 10:28 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    welcome!

*mikro* is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. Sorry I am not sure how to use clen as a woman, but I do not think it would be much different than a man; as it is not a steroid but rather an asthma medication. I take it for two weeks on and then two weeks off because your body gets used to it quickly. This is also why people start out with a smaller amount and build it up over the course of two weeks. Some people do not use more than 100mcg per day; but I typically start with 60mcg every day until my hands stop shaking so much, then bump it up to 80 but never exceed 120mcg per day. The medication caused lab animals to have heart problems when given at huge doses; therefore you should not go overboard with it. Also, if you are not losing weight naturally from working out and diet, clen will not help much in my opinion. But, if you are losing weight on your own then clen might help expedite the process slightly. Good luck!

Thread Information