paige30 is offline New Member

Any Advice appreciated!

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this so be easy!

Have always been big at sports, but in the past year or so have been seeing a PT 3 times a week. I also walk to work (3 mins each way) and enjoy yoga/pilates 1-3 times a week.

I'm around 60 kgs (132 pounds) and 157cms tall (5ish ft)

My main problem area is my stomach and I'm trying to burn fat, the downfall is though i have an under active thyroid, which is medicated - but still makes things extremely hard due to some shitty genetics.

The girl I train with is ripped and over a few drinks she confessed that she has used Clenbuterol and Anavar before.

I'm just looking to get some pointers, would either of them be recommended for my situation? As stated before, I'm looking to burn fat and become lean.

Any tips and pointers either way are greatly appreciated!!!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome! How does your nutrition plan look? You should make sure that is spot in first

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. Do you do any weight lifting? Do you lift anything heavy? Muscle is the best fat burner, weights, and I mean lifting heavy enough to cause muscle growth, should be a part of you fitness routine, along with a healthy diet. I would nail down diet and training before thinking about the other things you mentioned.

Also what is your age.

Hey guys!

I'm 25. PT sessions comprise of 1 session just weights, 1 session weights/conditioning and the last sessions is a mix.

Diet is set at 1200 calories a day and I try to eat low carb and low sugar.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by paige30
    Hey guys!

I'm 25. PT sessions comprise of 1 session just weights, 1 session weights/conditioning and the last sessions is a mix.

Diet is set at 1200 calories a day and I try to eat low carb and low sugar.
    Are you on a meal plan were you are eating the exact same amount of calories or food each day. You should Post up your exact meal plan and timing in the nutrition section for review. Nutrition is so powerful

i have about 20 meals that I rotate, as for timings of the day when I eat - Its pretty inconsistent as I work shifts hours.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. Clen can assist in losing weight, but it will not do anything on its own. What I mean is, that if you are working out and eating right so that you are already losing some weight then clen can help. But, if you are staying the same weight or gaining weight, clen will not help at all. If you can get your diet in check and start to lose weight on your own, then you might want to consider adding compounds that could assist in the process. There will be a lot of opinions and there are certainly a lot of people who can help you more than me; but I wanted to offer my 2 cents on clen. Good luck!

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    More of this ^^^^ and diet. A must read My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle Ask lots of questions and Enjoy!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Welcome. Clen can assist in losing weight, but it will not do anything on its own. What I mean is, that if you are working out and eating right so that you are already losing some weight then clen can help. But, if you are staying the same weight or gaining weight, clen will not help at all. If you can get your diet in check and start to lose weight on your own, then you might want to consider adding compounds that could assist in the process. There will be a lot of opinions and there are certainly a lot of people who can help you more than me; but I wanted to offer my 2 cents on clen. Good luck!
    ^^^x2

Welcome.

Welcome

<CTRun: 0x10119110>{string range = (0, 18), string = <not found>, attributes = NULL}

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    I have read that increasing your cardo and focusing on your diet and nutrition is a serious fat burner Drink lots of green tea plus read this too..AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read) Cheers!

Thread Information