torretornado is offline Female Member

new here. hi and some ?

I'm 2 weeks Post figure show. it was my first show, NPC, totally natty. I'm probably about 15% bf as of right now, 5'2", 118 lbs. I've gained 5 lbs as of now. I'm planning a cycle of Var for bulk purposes, I'm also planning a cycle during my cut next year before my national show. I have a year to bulk. I'm wanting to run a 6- 8 week cycle, strating at 5 mg. diet is clean and at about 1900 cals now. I'm working on plateauing the post show gain and then getting to my bulking cals again. When would I want to run my cycle to optimize muscle gain during my bulk? Does my plan sound advisable? Thanks in advance!!!

Oh and also since I plan to test my var, where can I get a test from to do that?

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    For the bulking cycle I'd have to imagine get it going as soon as possible while you're still in great shape, it will be easier to maintain the diet you've already been sticking to, and if your upping the calories anyway, put em to use! If you can gain muscle without gaining fat natty, do it. If your peaked, then run it, just my opinion though, I'm not seasoned with aas like most here.

As for the labs, can't help there.

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, thanks for joining us.
    Never seen natty figure competitors though

bina is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by torretornado
    Oh and also since I plan to test my var, where can I get a test from to do that?
    Get a labmax test

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Hey there. Welcome to the site. Been here for a while but just started contributing and pleased so far.

Trevis- now you haVe lol. I competed 100% natty in my first show 2 weeks ago and qualified nationally, took 2nd in open a and novice. I didn't even use creatine or any supplements. Just bcaas and isolyze protein powder. But, I've gotta put on about 8 lbs of muscle in a year, ambitious, I know but I'm up for a challenge.

Thanks Bina, I'll Google that. Thanks for the welcome, all.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi lady. Congrats to you. Awesome. I would suggest you repost in the competitive bodybuilding forum and subforum. There's severs guys who have competed and have trained women too. They can offer you more tips there. Welcome.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by torretornado View Post
    I'm 2 weeks Post figure show. it was my first show, NPC, totally natty. I'm probably about 15% bf as of right now, 5'2", 118 lbs. I've gained 5 lbs as of now. I'm planning a cycle of Var for bulk purposes, I'm also planning a cycle during my cut next year before my national show. I have a year to bulk. I'm wanting to run a 6- 8 week cycle, strating at 5 mg. diet is clean and at about 1900 cals now. I'm working on plateauing the post show gain and then getting to my bulking cals again. When would I want to run my cycle to optimize muscle gain during my bulk? Does my plan sound advisable? Thanks in advance!!!
    Great stuff right there! As Bina mentioned a Labmax test kit will tell you if your var is actually var(most faked compound out there) and you would not want say D-Bol as your cycle! It's happened to a few ladies on this board!

Welcome to the forum!

itsthetrenbrah is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bina View Post
    Get a labmax test
    this! i have just started testing my var with them, its very easy, how do i get the female member tag, i am a girl...., new here!

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    welcome! lots of info here,
    can you post a pic?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by itsthetrenbrah
    this! i have just started testing my var with them, its very easy, how do i get the female member tag, i am a girl...., new here!
    Here.

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with everything Girly said, however since you said it was your first show,

The only thing I would add is that you obviously have great potential so in addition to reaching out here for information I would for sure reach out for all the "eyes on" support you can get preferably in person from others who have either competed or trained on your level.

Its super difficult to judge yourself, to assess where you stand, and what you need to do to make the changes to your package that you feel you will need to get to where you want to be.

As you add AAS and big changes in musculature the issues of seeing where you are at and what you need to do to get where you want to be become very very challenging, this in my opinion is the hardest part of the whole deal. While its a HUGE challenge to train the way you need in order to achieve your goals there are a fair amount of individuals will contribute the blood sweat and tears to get there. However the vast majority of those will find themselves missing the mark and either being early or late or simply not seeing the changes they expected.

So anyway if you already have someone top notch in your corner sorry for all the bla bla bla, but if you don't by all means start looking around and try to get someone in place as soon as you can.

Best wishes,

FFM

PS There are members here who are well qualified in this area, so you may be able to find the help you need or get information on who is in your area from the competition forum Girlygymrat mentioned.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-23-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Thread Information