outterlimitz is offline New Member

I'm thinking of starting..

Hello all...

I'm 39 and I have been working out on and off all my life. I now have 4 girls and so much going on that its hard to put in the hours I used to be able to do. Back in high school and all the way up to around 30 I always got complements on my arms and size and how I was put together. Age has taken some toll but Im still in descent shape but really want to cut fat and bulk a couple more inches on my arms and chest. I would like some real advice.. no pushy bs. I've never taken anything before to bulk the size I am now.. but now I think I need some help. So please give me so serious advice and direction on how to do it.. thank you.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by outterlimitz View Post
    Hello all...

I'm 39 and I have been working out on and off all my life. I now have 4 girls and so much going on that its hard to put in the hours I used to be able to do. Back in high school and all the way up to around 30 I always got complements on my arms and size and how I was put together. Age has taken some toll but Im still in descent shape but really want to cut fat and bulk a couple more inches on my arms and chest. I would like some real advice.. no pushy bs. I've never taken anything before to bulk the size I am now.. but now I think I need some help. So please give me so serious advice and direction on how to do it.. thank you.
    Well first things first....By the sounds of it, doesn't seem like you need to hop on steroids soon. You need to focus on getting you're diet in check and a workout routine.

We need:

weight: ?

Bodyfat%: ?

Your goal: ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

First things first. Need the info Calstate is requesting. Additionally, how many years this last time have you been spending in the gym? This is a "can his tendons/ligaments handle the added stress of aas without injury" type question.

Also, what is your diet like? Another silly question, but important. If you gain without the right diet to back it up, you risk losing all your gains if your diet can't support it. Recommend posting your diet in the nutrition section, including macros per meal and total macros per day, along with your tdee so we can benchmark against that.

Just like anything else, all lights need to be "green to go" before pushing the aas button. There are reasons why. If you have any questions, please ask.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

jessegonzales is offline New Member
    so then whats good for mass

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...More than glad to help. You will get more responses in the Q&A.

Good Luck

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the site.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    You are in good hands here. Have you thought about going to get your Tes levels checked???

calstate23

Thanks for all the greetings. Calstate23 Im 39 I weigh 239 and Im 5'11. I havent been in the gym in over a year. But my job does let me use a ton of upper body strength. Heavy equipment and heavy lifting. My cardio is not great at all anymore. Body fat is going to be higher that is was a couple years ago. I have a goal of 180-190. If I can reach that mark and keep in the gym.. I would be happy but I also need to build my chest. Body fat is probally 12-13%. When I was 28 I was always in the gym.. I was 185-190 then. But then married kids and now divorce.. Its time to get back in the gym.. I drink a ton of water everyday and take in 2500 calories a day.. fiber and muscle milk and supreme protien bars.. I am truly asking for some help. I believe my body can handle the strain I would like to try a 12 week cycle and go from there.. thanks everyone..

Bone.... no I haven't. I have thought about it though. Its a possibility if I cant GET what I need..

Thread Information