endofitall22 is offline New Member

Turning to Gear Because of Family History

Background. I'm 22 years old, I've been lifting since I was 13, though really only fifteen because I only properly started doing the big lifts then. I'm currently ~190 pounds at 6' with 10% bodyfat per caliper testing, though I'd guess it's more like 12%. I've got a 505 pound DL, 375 pound squat, 295 pound bench, and I can do a chin up with an additional 150 pounds strapped to my waist.

I've been training very seriously, and have never really fallen too far off the nutrition wagon. Anyway, I have over the past year or so been feeling extremely lethargic, unmotivated, borderline depressed despite my nutrition, water intake, sleep, and supplementation being in check. So I finally got around to ordering a hormone panel on my blood and lo and behold I had me a free test level of 327 ng/dl. Low test runs in the family. FML. So I started researching and researching and researching. I figured out pretty quickly that if I were to just do a TRT level dose I could very easily afford it, hell, it would be cheaper than the total amount I spend on all forms of protein per month.

So I figured if I'm gonna do that, why not eventually just go all the way and "do" steroids ? I'd planned on it eventually, as I've never viewed them as a bad thing or cheating, I just wasn't planning on doing it this damn early in my life.

That being said, I want to start with a super conservative cycle, something like this:

16 weeks-
    250mg Test E / week
    250iu HCG / 2x week
    .5 Arimidex EOD

PCT 4 weeks
    50mg Nolva /daily
    50mg Clomid /daily

I may be way off, but I really would appreciate pointers. I understand I'm very young, but I'm not going to settle for my family's history of low T. I want to at least have average levels to work with the rest of my life. Guidance will be very appreciated.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    What was your doctors oppinion of your test levels.

endofitall22 is offline New Member
    I'm in the military and medical refused to give me a hormone panel so I had to go to an independent clinic to get tested.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... paste your questions in the AAS Q/A section for more views and responses. Also read this The young and Steroids

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Post your Q/cycle in the Q&A for the best hep.
    This section is just for intros.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Endo, and welcome to the forum!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information