Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dankje

Thread: First testosterone shot

dankje is offline New Member

First testosterone shot

Hi

I have some questions and I'm a little bit confused where to post. I'm a 47-year-old male and I've been putting on weight like crazy the last years. I'm 187cm and at my peak weight I was 145 kilos with no muscles to brag about. In the mean time I cutback to 130 with a more regular lifestyle and Vegan diet.

I lost 15 kilos yet I gained some enlarged breasts. Horrible! No way to hide those. The doctor says it's fat and nothing else.

Another big problem is my sex drive. It's nonexistent. That's why I went and got my testosterone levels tested. It's somewhere in the late 300 so it doens't seem to be the problem :-( That was pretty dissapointing. It was also dumb not to get more things tested while i had BW done. I still decided to get testosterone shots. I bought Testoviron and andriol testocaps, because i had no idea what to buy. After, I went to a clinic and deceided on a testoviron shot.

This was on a Friday and it was hard to say what I was feeling. A major jetlag got me feeling all kind of things. At night I found it hard to sleep but that could have been the jetlag. In the morning i went to the gym for the first time in maybe a year. I trained for an hour because i didn't want to overdo it. When i got home I was super pumped. Never have I experienced this before. Is this the testosterone? Wow, yeah, if that is the reward after training, i know why bodybuilders love going to the gym. I always hated it i might add.

Now with my 130 kilos, I've got a long way to go. That's why I also bought Celbuterol when I was at the Pharmacy to pick up the Testosteron. But now, I read the stories that I shouldn't use it. People say that it's more for lean people who want to get leaner. To get rid of that fat that is hard to lose.

Until I'm at that point, what would be something that could help me burn fat faster? To keep me motivated, I will need to see results. I hope people here can relate. I'm not affraid to put the work in. The next 6 months are totally dedicated to my health and physic. Which means no work or other commitments. I'm in thailand especially for this reason.

There is a lab around the corner and I wanted to check my estrogen levels. Any other test you might suggest? There has to be a reason for the enlargest breasts. Also the other sympthomes. I'm always bloated and no libido to speak of.

Another important question, how often should I get a testosterone shot. The solution that I bought has 250 mg. I would like it to do two things...make me stronger and help boost my libido.

Lastly, tomorrow I'm starting a weekly iv drip. The Myers cocktail is the name I believe. Anyone experience with this?

It would be really great to hear from you guys.
    AdroRomano likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dankje View Post
    Hi

I have some questions and I'm a little bit confused where to post. I'm a 47-year-old male and I've been putting on weight like crazy the last years. I'm 187cm and at my peak weight I was 145 kilos with no muscles to brag about. In the mean time I cutback to 130 with a more regular lifestyle and Vegan diet.

I lost 15 kilos yet I gained some enlarged breasts. Horrible! No way to hide those. The doctor says it's fat and nothing else.

Another big problem is my sex drive. It's nonexistent. That's why I went and got my testosterone levels tested. It's somewhere in the late 300 so it doens't seem to be the problem :-( That was pretty dissapointing. It was also dumb not to get more things tested while i had BW done. I still decided to get testosterone shots. I bought Testoviron and andriol testocaps, because i had no idea what to buy. After, I went to a clinic and deceided on a testoviron shot.

This was on a Friday and it was hard to say what I was feeling. A major jetlag got me feeling all kind of things. At night I found it hard to sleep but that could have been the jetlag. In the morning i went to the gym for the first time in maybe a year. I trained for an hour because i didn't want to overdo it. When i got home I was super pumped. Never have I experienced this before. Is this the testosterone? Wow, yeah, if that is the reward after training, i know why bodybuilders love going to the gym. I always hated it i might add.

Now with my 130 kilos, I've got a long way to go. That's why I also bought Celbuterol when I was at the Pharmacy to pick up the Testosteron. But now, I read the stories that I shouldn't use it. People say that it's more for lean people who want to get leaner. To get rid of that fat that is hard to lose.

Until I'm at that point, what would be something that could help me burn fat faster? To keep me motivated, I will need to see results. I hope people here can relate. I'm not affraid to put the work in. The next 6 months are totally dedicated to my health and physic. Which means no work or other commitments. I'm in thailand especially for this reason.

There is a lab around the corner and I wanted to check my estrogen levels. Any other test you might suggest? There has to be a reason for the enlargest breasts. Also the other sympthomes. I'm always bloated and no libido to speak of.

Another important question, how often should I get a testosterone shot. The solution that I bought has 250 mg. I would like it to do two things...make me stronger and help boost my libido.

Lastly, tomorrow I'm starting a weekly iv drip. The Myers cocktail is the name I believe. Anyone experience with this?

It would be really great to hear from you guys.
    If your free testosterone is subnormal, then you may need replacement. Nothing wrong with normal T levels if your bf% is high, but you don't need to cycle if your bf is high.
    Your plan is kind.of all over the place, I would suggest you do some reading here:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...nt-anti-aging/

Keep in mind that it takes a while to address the problem. There is no immediate solution.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dankje is offline New Member
    Thanks, for the welcome.

I'm assuming that BF means Body Fat and T stands for testosterone .

The reason I was disappointed with the normal T values, is because if it would have been low, I would have had a reason for my problems. When you say cycle, do you mean Clenbuterol ? This is what I have read elsewere too.

My writing may be a bit chaotic but I hope I'm not all over the place.

1 I'm using/want to use T for sex drive and strength. <-- not bodybuilder style! Wanna know the dose.
    2 I'm looking for a supplement to help me burn fat, other than Clenbuterol.
    3 a weekly IV Drip. Seems perfect, especially for someone why has been on PPIs for years.
    4 I'm trying to understand estrogen, manboobs etc...

I lost 15 kilos without doing any form of exercise. Now that I'm adding that to the mix, I should see even more improvement. Why not maximize the results? Looking for a faster way to do things is not a bad thing, is it? I kinda suspect that this forum is builth around this :-)

Anyway, that's in a nutshell what I'm after.

I'll read the forum you suggested. Thanks for that.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.
    patience is key, focus on the diet and exercise and do the research, there's tons of info here, but i'm sure some one more knowledgeable will tell you to get complete blood work done to see whats the cause of your sexual problems, and if your moobs are indeed just fat, most of that is genetics telling your body where to store fat.......I have the same problem unfortunately

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Johnson Martin is offline New Member
    please maintain balance with estrogen. If the testosteron goes over limit, you'll have to pay for it.

300's Total Test level, to me, is low Test. The accumulation of body fat due to slowing of your metabolism, low libido, fatigue, general sense of blah, is classic symptoms of low Test level. Go find a doctor that will put you on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT). You can diet all you want but you won't lose much fat until you get your hormones in line. Don't worry about running a fat loss cycle with Clen or any other medication until you get your Test level lined out. Even if you lose 50kg with a fat loss cycle, you'll put it right back on as soon as you get off the cycle. You need to attack the base problem of your weight. If it's drinking too much soft drinks, cut 90% of it out. If it's eating too much, shrink your portions. If it's low Test, go on TRT. Once you've gotten a good baseline of health, you can look at running a cycle of some sort.

Your 300 ish level is low. Im not sure what your doc says but at your age and with the list of symptoms you were having, it seems pretty clear. Mine was slightly lower but in the same ballpark, and i had the exact problems you were having. Loss of sex drive, lack of motivation, adding weight regardless of activity or diet- these are typical low T problems. Im not a doc but in my opinion you should be on trt.

If you get your test levels up to normal ranges, make serious adjustments to your diet, and hit the gym or some form of regular activity, your body adjust to that normal testosterone level, and you will be able to lose some of that weight. Its basically as if your test levels will return to what they were when you were 20 or 25 say.

Thread Information