Thread: New commer

gsxr600 is offline New Member

New commer

Hello all . I've been very interested in steroids for a few years but until lately I've really been a panzy and never researched them. I came across *********.com and was interested until I did my research and saw what a croc of shit it is . I'm 19 and really looking for just something mild. I have a phobia of needles and really want something in pill form but I really don't know who to trust with so many online places making claims and other lies . I eat well and train religiously but I'm not getting the size I'm after. I'm sure yous get alot of people asking the same things so forgive me but just what should I be looking for? I've read winstrol is decent but I'm a little untrusting of random websites.
    Last edited by gsxr600; 05-12-2008 at 04:11 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Welcome to S.com! First and foremost READ THE BOARD RULES. You cannot ask for sources, and you cannot mention sources so please edit your post.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your going to depend on some online store for your steroids your better off saving your money and staying natural

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    19 yrs old huh....... I would recommend creatine and protein drinks, IMO

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Too young for Anabolics, I bet your diet is not in check. What are your breakdowns by macro's for your current gameplan. Head over to the diet section and get an idea about how much food you really have to eat to gain, because if you can't gain with food, you wont gain with Steroids .

mick86 is offline Member
    I personally think that 19 is definetly to young to start steroids , but I will spare you the lecture but for your own good id wait at least 2 years(many people would say wait at least 6 years).

What I mainly wanted to say is be very weary of all online websites. Most are selective scammers and will go to extraordinary lengths to swindle you out of your money. Even if they send you some items, dont expect them to be legitimate, and even if they are dont expect future orders will be sent. I wasted far to much money on online stores, I wish someone explained to me how things are when I first started making online purchases. When you read that 99% of online stores are frauds, thats not just propaganda produced by competing websites(like I used to believe), its cold hard fact. Dont believe me, try for your self.

Even looking at your edited post I think I know which site that you mean, if it starts with an "e" and ends in a "c" before the.com id definetly stay clear. That guy is a profiteering @rsehole. He runs numerous similarly formated websites. Avoid all commercial looking websites, and all sites that are easy to find (i.e in a web search) The very few legitimate sites do not market themselves to the masses.

There you go, I may have just saved you a lot of headache and cash loss. Good luck and for your sake I hope you train naturally for now.

Thank you for the help all ready, I know how important diet is. I don't have a real diet plan or anything I just take a multi vitamin and eat tons of protein. I should be more clear, it's not that I don't gain naturally Its just to the point where my gains are getting smaller and harder to attain. I'd like to really just give myself a small boost. Maybe I should start by asking if their are even any effective oral steroids ? I see tons of injectables but I'd prefer to stay away from needles.

powerchord is offline New Member
    should be able to make nice natural gains @ 19. get all you can out of it. i was trainging body parts 2 times a week @ 19. recovering was a joke. now @ 30 sometimes once a week is too much.

eat big, get big.....
    good luck

Well I'm not small, I'm 6' 217 lbs . Bench 225 @ 6 reps squatting 450 @ 10 reps. I'm having a real hard time breaking my plateaus so to speak. I eat a monstrous diet.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    post up your diet

I don't have a special diet , I just eat what I want everyday and alot of it. I eat about a jar of peanut butter a week and chicken or steak everyday . I hate cottage cheese but I eat alot of it for it's dietary value . I eat tons and tons of protein and a fair amount of carbs but not so much fat which may be a bad thing for bulking?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You really need to breakdown the diet by macros, how much fat,protein, and carbs, and only then will you know how much food you are actually eating. You'll be surprised to find out how inadequate your diet really is.

P.S. Not all fat is bad, and we need fat in our diets to grow.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro at 19, steroids are not a good idea, do research for maybe 6 more years and then maybe take the plunge,maybe. Not coming down on you, but if any of my kids friends would ask me, I'd tell them the same.

I understand the dietary concern but I'm pretty confident I eat too much all ready. I've been doing tons of reading and Dianabol looks decent and is availbe in pill form. Would a 5 week cycle of 15mg/ day be acceptable?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr600 View Post
    Would a 5 week cycle of 15mg/ day be acceptable?
    nope

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    do at least a couple more months of solid research whether or not you want to take steroids is your choice. You're not going to find much help on sources here or on any board.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    imo you can go farther naturally, 225 6 times at your weight isn't all that much. AAS are for busting plateaus which imo you haven't yet reached.

danh721 is offline New Member
    I'm getting ready to do a cycle of finaplix stacked with deca . I am aware I need something to keep my natural test levels up. I was told that arimidex is a good choice. Any advice?

225 6 reps may not be much for the older fellows but in my gym thats pretty damn good ... I understand I'm young but it's my choice I really wish I could just get a little serious help on my question . believe me, I am doing alot of searching on my own, I'm just really not sure what one would work for me best . It seems everything seems to be taken in stacks. Orals are fast acting, used until the longer lasting but slowing starting steroids like test can kick in, correct? So would it be wrong for me to just use only the oral for a short cycle, in a lower dosage. I'd be open to test but I've read in oral form its pretty much useless. I'd like to keep my cycle short because it seems orals have a higher heptology than injectables. Am I on the right track?

Thanks

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    ur too young bro..
    Last edited by jackdup04; 05-12-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: source info

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and good luck

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr600 View Post
    I understand the dietary concern but I'm pretty confident I eat too much all ready. I've been doing tons of reading and Dianabol looks decent and is availbe in pill form. Would a 5 week cycle of 15mg/ day be acceptable?
    Not a good stand alone steroid and not effective at that low of a dose. You honestly are best waiting a little longer then doing a proper cycle with testosterone (and maybe deca or d-bol).

Thread Information