zenneah is offline New Member

hey everyone! im looking for info and advice :)

Hey guys.
    Im new to this forum but ive read a lot of info in the stickies. I got my diet and training alright iguess. But no im looking to go on my first cycle of AAS. Im 22 yrs of age and im looking to build some mass but id like to keep it lean. Iv been working out for the past 4 years.
    Iv done some research on first cycles and many people say a first cycle should be a testosterone only(10-12 weeks). With pct.
    Others say you should stack test with deca for mass. And jump start the cycle with 4weeks of dbol .

So for a first cycle with mass being my main goal, what would you guys recommend?

Also. Should i run aromasin during the cycle for prevention of sides. Or start that when noticing sides. Or will proper pct do the job? (Pct being nolvadex and clomid)

Thanks in advance for any advice guys!
    Last edited by zenneah; 07-30-2012 at 11:39 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please post an example of your daily nutrition with macros listed and summarized.

Your nutrition and training must be better than "alright" if you want to see any results using AAS. The big guys didn't get big shooting junk all day. They got big because their nutrition provided the necessary nutrients for growth that is possible with the right training, nutrition, and supplementation.

Steroids will NOT make up for a weak nutrition or training program. So many young guys miss this critical point. Someone tells them "do steroids" or they see a big guy in the gym and assume it was ALL steroids. Wrong! Your nutrition and training sets you up for success or failure with AASs.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

sam.j is offline Banned
    Welcome..

Doug350SD is offline Junior Member
    Welcome..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

I Understand that diet is a huge part of getting the physique you want, my diet looks like this:

9:00 - Pre-workout sup
    (big gap here but im trying something called Intermittent fasting)
    12:00 - Post-workout shake (2scoops of whey protein) (+-50 grams of protein)
    12:30 - 2 chicken sandwiches with some veggies (around 40-50 grams of protein)
    15:00 - Another Whey Shake (50 grams of protein)
    16:30 - A Can of Tuna with some veggies (40 Grams of protein)
    18:00 - Cottage cheese ( 45 grams of protein)

But this Intermittent Fasting is something im trying ATM, normally my meals are eaten every 2-3 hours starting when i get up and my last meal would be cottage cheese right before bed.
    Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by zenneah
    I Understand that diet is a huge part of getting the physique you want, my diet looks like this:

9:00 - Pre-workout sup
    (big gap here but im trying something called Intermittent fasting)
    12:00 - Post-workout shake (2scoops of whey protein) (+-50 grams of protein)
    12:30 - 2 chicken sandwiches with some veggies (around 40-50 grams of protein)
    15:00 - Another Whey Shake (50 grams of protein)
    16:30 - A Can of Tuna with some veggies (40 Grams of protein)
    18:00 - Cottage cheese ( 45 grams of protein)

But this Intermittent Fasting is something im trying ATM, normally my meals are eaten every 2-3 hours starting when i get up and my last meal would be cottage cheese right before bed.
    Hope this helps!
    Are you calculating your daily cals and macros on this plan?

Daily calories for me are around 2500-3000, i try to stick to 40% Protein, 40%carbs and 20% (good)Fat ratios.

creekrat is offline New Member
    You may want to look into carb cycling. 40/40/20 is a good starting point but everyone is different. Your body may react better at a different percentage split.

Quote Originally Posted by zenneah
    Daily calories for me are around 2500-3000, i try to stick to 40% Protein, 40%carbs and 20% (good)Fat ratios.
    Sounds good. What are your grams of each daily? You should be tracking this to be sure your daily nutrition is within your training and fitness goal/requirements. A daily log will also let you see where you need to make adjustments.

For example, I am adding LBM currently. My strength and LBM goals are supported by the following macros daily:

Cals: 3500-4000
    Protein: 300-350g
    Fat: 60-65g
    Carbs: 400-500g

This plan ensures gains are based on lean muscle and not accumulation of fat. My log today showed my protein and carbs were out of range (446 and 293) but my cals were within my daily requirements (3850), so I'll be adjusting my diet tomorrow to drop my protein and bring my carbs up to expected ranges to support my fitness goals.

I know it sounds a little obsessive-compulsive (lol) but this degree of nutrition planning is absolutely essential for your fitness goal.

Thanks! I aim to consume at least 200 grams of protein, an equal amount of carbs (in reality its probably a bit more), and around 50 grams of good fats a day.

Ill be going to college in a month and im planning to take things a bit more serious. So a log like you are doing seems like a pretty good thing to do since i really want a great physique.

What would you suggest regarding AAS?

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    welcome

stevet68 is offline Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information