Thread: Newb here!

Balls_Deep87 is offline New Member

Newb here!

Hello, fourm newbie here. I’ve been on this site regularly but just decided to make an account now. I’ll introduce myself.

My name is Josh. I’m a 25 year old from Canada. I’ve been bodybuilding for the last 3 years. Really taking it seriously the last 2. I’m 6”2’ 215 Lb’s with 14% body fat. I’ve been studying up on the use of anabolic substances the last 8 months. By watching a lot of documentaries, watching and reading a lot of testimonials, and reading the fourms like this one. And I’ve came to the conclusion in my opinion that steroids are a very useful substance and relatively harmless substance to some if used correctly and responsibly. I really take bodybuilding seriously. And in this last year of dedicated 5-6 days a week of bodybuilding, and a dedicated diet, I just havnt seen the strength gains and muscle gains I’ve been looking for, for the amount of intensity and dedication I’m putting in. When I first starting bodybuilding I noticed good gains pretty quick. But it seems like my body is taking a hault, even with me throwing in new things almost every workout. I looked at pics of me a year ago, and I’m practically the exact size, even though I’m working out each muscle group two times a week for 6 days in gym per week. I believe I’m ready to finally start using steroids. And this is why I’m on these fourms, to ask you guys if you believe I’m ready. I think I’m at a good age, with a good body structure. And I’ve been studying up on them for almost 8-9 months now. Any advice to what I should do? Cause everything in my is telling me I should start a cycle…

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. For your 1st cycle go with test e or test cyp 250mg 2x per week. Good Luck. Don't forget about PCT and AI's.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

ecruz is offline Member
    welcome

welcome Canada!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome from Alberta

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls_Deep87 View Post
    Hello, fourm newbie here. I’ve been on this site regularly but just decided to make an account now. I’ll introduce myself.

My name is Josh. I’m a 25 year old from Canada. I’ve been bodybuilding for the last 3 years. Really taking it seriously the last 2. I’m 6”2’ 215 Lb’s with 14% body fat. I’ve been studying up on the use of anabolic substances the last 8 months. By watching a lot of documentaries, watching and reading a lot of testimonials, and reading the fourms like this one. And I’ve came to the conclusion in my opinion that steroids are a very useful substance and relatively harmless substance to some if used correctly and responsibly. I really take bodybuilding seriously. And in this last year of dedicated 5-6 days a week of bodybuilding, and a dedicated diet, I just havnt seen the strength gains and muscle gains I’ve been looking for, for the amount of intensity and dedication I’m putting in. When I first starting bodybuilding I noticed good gains pretty quick. But it seems like my body is taking a hault, even with me throwing in new things almost every workout. I looked at pics of me a year ago, and I’m practically the exact size, even though I’m working out each muscle group two times a week for 6 days in gym per week. I believe I’m ready to finally start using steroids. And this is why I’m on these fourms, to ask you guys if you believe I’m ready. I think I’m at a good age, with a good body structure. And I’ve been studying up on them for almost 8-9 months now. Any advice to what I should do? Cause everything in my is telling me I should start a cycle…
    Welcome to the board Josh...i liked your first post, im in, no way telling you to use steroids , but at your age, i would say its o.k... but having said that, and reading everything you said, have you taken anytime off ? maybe that's what you need.... what other ( natural) supplements are you taking? i would love, to see a before an after picture of you to see if you are ready...what im trying to say, is for you to make sure , you have tried everything else, before you jump into steroids .

Balls_Deep87 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Welcome to the board Josh...i liked your first post, im in, no way telling you to use steroids, but at your age, i would say its o.k... but having said that, and reading everything you said, have you taken anytime off ? maybe that's what you need.... what other ( natural) supplements are you taking? i would love, to see a before an after picture of you to see if you are ready...what im trying to say, is for you to make sure , you have tried everything else, before you jump into steroids.
    Thanks everyone for the welcome! much appreciated.

I don't really take time off. I took a week off for Christmas holidays. That's about it. I don't feel right when i don't go to the gym. I feel very mentally slow and irritated if I don't get my gym sessions in at least 4 times a week. Some natural supplements i've been taking for the last year or so are 10g's of creatine day, 10'g of Glutamine a day, with about 200-250 g's of protein a day about 75g's coming from protein shakes, and a bunch of pre workout stuff I try like jack 3d etc etc... I'll edit some pictures later with my face cropped out. Do you think maybe I should take a break?

For my first cycle I was thinking something like Dianabol cause I don't like the pin. Is that good to take for my first cycle ever if I do decide to do it? And is Dianabol a good substance if you're trying to lower your body fat %?

Thanks,
    Josh

zimmaakaviper is offline Junior Member
    welcome

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

mjr2006 is offline New Member
    Welcome!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls_Deep87 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the welcome! much appreciated.

I don't really take time off. I took a week off for Christmas holidays. That's about it. I don't feel right when i don't go to the gym. I feel very mentally slow and irritated if I don't get my gym sessions in at least 4 times a week. Some natural supplements i've been taking for the last year or so are 10g's of creatine day, 10'g of Glutamine a day, with about 200-250 g's of protein a day about 75g's coming from protein shakes, and a bunch of pre workout stuff I try like jack 3d etc etc... I'll edit some pictures later with my face cropped out. Do you think maybe I should take a break?

For my first cycle I was thinking something like Dianabol cause I don't like the pin. Is that good to take for my first cycle ever if I do decide to do it? And is Dianabol a good substance if you're trying to lower your body fat %?

Thanks,
    Josh
    First cycle, should be always test.. and the other cycles should also include test.... dianabol only cycle is a bad choice, you will gain a lot of weight but will loose it, as soon as you come off.... IF you dont like to pin, then do not cycle ; oral cycles only, are no good in my opinion ( its o.k. to do a oral cycle with and injectable like test)... no one on here will tell you its o.k. to do a dbol cycle only... dianabol is also not good if you are trying to lower body fat, dianabol will bloat you up.
    Please, read everything you can on this website and try to learn, before you jump into a cycle, If you have questions then , start another post and ask away, someone will help you.
    As fro the time off... i normally take 1 week off, every 9th week, maybe you need some time off, or change your workout...you are taking time off , from creatine right? month on, month off?

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    welcome

muscel_inT.O. is offline New Member
    welcome man... good luck on your search!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information