Thread: need advice

jackkerr7 is offline New Member

need advice

hey mates,

just need some advice on my first stack cycle. i have a 10ml bottle of nandrolone decanoate200 which im thinking about stacking with testosterone enanthate200 (if safe) i am unsure of the mgs to take weekly also taking nolvadex , arimidex , clomid with the stack aswell as liver detox ????

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    At 18 do not rush into this. You should really wait some more years. Weather or not you take the advice is up to you.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome most guys here don't start till they are 25ish because your natural testosterone isn't done doing its thing till then. You could shut yours down permanently, leaving you with a limp noodle, depression and a long list of potential fun life long problems.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    18 years old? Are you kidding bro? Youre still pissing chunks of fat.

Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information