justin_meat is offline New Member

Performance in the Gym is fine, Im looking for performance on the field

Im 28yo Male, and I have just engaged in football in the past 4 years. Child hood consisted of skating and snowboarding, and no weight lifting.
    I'm 6'5", 230lb, I can clean, press, bench, Jerk, squat my weight or more. Deads stays around 405-455lb for reps, and Im overall, fairly strong in my opinion. Not looking to get super big, and more strength will come with time.

I do Sports specific exercises to work on flexibility and core strength, but Im looking for that leading edge. Who isnt?

Im looking to increase my vertical ( currently 19.5") and increase my speed.

I'm doing reading and going over the side effects, and im willing to give some options a try to improve my wealth on the field.

I play co-ed and mens both in door, out door, and sand Flag football. Everyone wants to be a superstar.

cfelite is offline New Member
    As a power athlete I've been told you have no business using gear unless you can bench 300, squat 400, and dead lift 500 at minimum. You have to pay your dues. That's what I and many did first. Do you meet all those requirements? What are your specific goals? Be a badass Flag football player?

DMF
    DMF is offline New Member
    welcome here

V-ROID is offline Member
    What's your body fat like? Losing 30 pounds can add to you vert.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. Repost in the appropriate section for more views and responses.

Thread Information