Thread: Fresh Meet

jbsc10 is offline New Member

Fresh Meet

Hey guys so i have some questions i wanna get off my chest and hopefully someone has the right answers form.

First off i started a cycle of Tren E and t400 4 weeks ago (8 completed injections), basically my friend that i got it from has been a long time user of the same stack I'm taking and when i originally got it from him he told me that he takes 1cc of each twice a week, the Tren E is 100mg/ml and from what I've read the T400 is 400mg/ml. so far i haven't had much of any results and after searching around it looks like i should maybe be taking more Tren E and a little less T400. what is your guys opinion on this. Im 23, 6' 2" and 230 lbs with some body fat in the gut area but i wouldn't say theres too much.

Secondly I've had some bad luck with doing the injections on my own when he helps me out its not bad but there is pain/ soreness for a few days, so far when I've done it I've had massive irritation that lasts about 6 days. I'm very cautious about being sterile i clean the bottle caps multiple times before i draw, i clean the injection site and surrounding are numerous times, i work as much air as i can out of the syringe, and i have been poking in my delts on the outside and twice on the backside. i use 25g x 5/8 needles. i believe it may be due to shaky hands while injecting.

seems to be about it any feedback i can get would be very much appreciated guys thanks.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Welcome. You'll get more responses (positive and negative) in the Anabolics section. Briefly:

First, you are taking 2 long esters so don't expect anything until week 4 or 5. A complete cycle layout will be necessary for everyone to help you.

second, its just virgin muscle tissue and injection technique. Doesn't sound like an abscess

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    ^^^ x2 ...crazy mike

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope this isn't a first cycle. Terrible choices for a first timer.

Your nutrition will set your results. Not the gear.

As recommended, repost in Q&A and provide your FULL cycle plan with all ancillaries, cycle history and your current daily intake for calories, and macronutrients. If you don't have the fundamentals down, you are wasting the gear.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    welcome!

matcos is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information