moss33 is offline New Member

Help the new guy he Needs advice :)

Hey everyone i rly need ur advice im 22 yrs old 80kg 178 cm,with 12%body fat,,running since i was 10 yrs old and started lifting at 16, but it wasnt for gaining muscle it was for my performance,i left running at my 18 and started lifting to gain muscle weight,so before 6 months i had an accident and broke my shoulder and injured my head so due that i couldnt do anything but taking medicine and couldnt move alot so i lost alot but im gd to go now everything is normal and asked doctor to go back and he was okay,,i wanna bring back my strength and everything i lost,, this will be my third cycle,,first was nandrolone and test,,second was methanabol tabs and test cyp,,followd by winstrol tabs and test,,but both was on low doses,,(10ml test and 100 tabs of 10 ml) so i rly need ur advice on this one ,,this one will be 20ml of tren ace and 20 ml of test prop,,with igf1 sprey ,,goal is to build mass as much as possible without fat or water gains..can anyone plz help me with this i will be pretty happy and thankfull..
    Have a nice day!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome moss you should do blood work to see if you have done any damage to yourself by cycling at a young age

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Thread Information