Thread: New

PrinceVegeta is offline New Member

New

Hello All!

I am 22 6'4'' and just ran my first ph. Saw decent results but trusted the guys word that 6-bromo and milk-thistle was a sufficient PCT. I also picked up an erase pro: Needless to say this was an immature mistake, you may commence flaming. I am 7 weeks since cycle and 3 since pct, and feel like I am actually weaker than I was before cycle. Size is still up(Haven't measured. I think I am experiencing dysmorphia though) , Vascularity down, Body fat down (I am cutting now, also learned that was a mistake). Really only 2 positives.
    1) I focused on strengthening my heart, which i think took.
    2)I learned that I need to not be a dumb****

Long Story short, I know I need to get educated and this seemed the place to do it.

In my limited time perusing shut-down 10 yr old bb.com forums and a few other sites similar to this... and learning all I can of endocrinology over google searches and wikipedia, I have my next cycle picked out, but need some help with Post Cycle resources. I am even having trouble finding trustworthy "pharmacy Review" sites.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome. Flaming shouldn't be an issue for you here, only very honest critiques and answers. Sounds as if you've learned some valuable lessons. My advice to you would be to spend some time reading the stickies in the Q&A and PCT sections as well as the Diet and Nutrition section. Next, you need to wait a couple more years before cycling and working on really becoming proficient at understanding, putting together and successfully implementing your diet. Food is the No.1 anabolic substance you can ingest. Again, welcome and put your time in reading and learning.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome (that's it for now)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome to the forum

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Dam Prince that's a crazy first cycle. Hope you've learned from your mistakes. The sticky posts in the AAS forum have all the information you need for a successful cycle.

Welcome!

Thread Information