Bic Boiii is offline New Member

Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have read a lot of this forum and many other forums and have extensive knowledge about AAS but am looking to join the online community incase I ever need help with questions or want to help others.
    Just a little stats about myself; 22 years old, 6' tall, 189lbs currently, ~12% BF. Body measurements taken before bed on an off day with no pump; Neck 15.5", Chest 45", Shoulders 51.5", Abdomen 31.5", Waist 34", Arms flexed 16.5" non flexed 14.5", thigh 24.5", Calve 15". I have been consistently lifting since I was 18 and started my first cycle on 2/3/2014 which consisted of 400mg testosterone enanthate per week (200mg E3D) with 0.25mg anastrozole EOD. PCT started 14 days after last pin and consisted of Clomid 100/75/50/25 Novla 40/30/20/10. Currently approaching my 4th week of PCT. I did not take HCG like I should have because I failed to read up on it prior to AAS use and did not fully understand it or proper dosing. I started at 190 ~14% BF and gained about 17lbs reaching a total weight of 207lbs which wasn't much but I slacked heavily and am ashamed of it. I did not track macros efficiently enough and failed to reach my proper calories on some days. I also consumed alcohol (Idiotic, I know) and did not always sleep well enough which I assume hindered gains greatly. I know I should've waited until I was at least 25 but I hit my last growth spurt in 8th grade and haven't grown taller since and haven't grown much in other ways either so I figured my body was fully developed by 22 although I understand my endocrine system and nervous system could have still been developing.
    Anwway, I've learned a lot more since I started AAS and am continuing to search for more knowledge. I'll attach some pictures below of me before my first cycle, while on cycle and a current one of me now. The first two are before my first cycle, the next 5 are right after my last injection and the last pic is of me right now during PCT 6-12-2014 (with a pump of course) and I've been cutting since my last injection so it's been about 5 weeks so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_8331.jpg   Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_8811.jpg   Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_9331.jpg   Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_9333.jpg   Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_9352.jpg  

Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_9351.jpg   Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_9350.jpg   Newbie from WV. Currently on PCT from 1st cycle.-img_9459.jpg  

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice man
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum bic looking good there.

Bic Boiii is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the compliments!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome!

Dakota55 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome man

btc89 is offline New Member
    Looking good bro! Keep up the good work =]

Welcome!

Jdubz219 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information