stjohnston24 is offline New Member

Pain days after pinning

I know it's normal to experience some soreness and or pain a few days after pinning. (This is my first time and I'm running 500 mg of Test E twice a week. I have pinned mostly in my glutes both left and right. I use a 25g 1.5 inch needle. I warm the test before injection and stick cleanly with no movement. I take about 15 seconds on avg to inject maybe a little longer. The first couple of times it felt as if the test had formed a knot under the skin and was hard and painful. It stayed for about a week before softening up and no longer painful. I know these things occur but now I'm on about my 9th pin and the hardness is gone but I am still extremely sore to the point it's hard to sleep or go a day without ib proefen or pain killers. I dk if my body is just not excepting the test because I know everyone reacts differently. I am new and I don't claim to know everything but I do my research and sometimes it helps me less, I feel because everyone claims to know something new or different.. Anything helps guys I appreciate every comment please feel free to ask anything I didn't cover.

hitmann193 is offline New Member

are u using ugl or pharm i dont know how to pm

give me ur email

Won't let me yet since I am a new member..

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stjohnston24 View Post
    I know it's normal to experience some soreness and or pain a few days after pinning. (This is my first time and I'm running 500 mg of Test E twice a week. I have pinned mostly in my glutes both left and right. I use a 25g 1.5 inch needle. I warm the test before injection and stick cleanly with no movement. I take about 15 seconds on avg to inject maybe a little longer. The first couple of times it felt as if the test had formed a knot under the skin and was hard and painful. It stayed for about a week before softening up and no longer painful. I know these things occur but now I'm on about my 9th pin and the hardness is gone but I am still extremely sore to the point it's hard to sleep or go a day without ib proefen or pain killers. I dk if my body is just not excepting the test because I know everyone reacts differently. I am new and I don't claim to know everything but I do my research and sometimes it helps me less, I feel because everyone claims to know something new or different.. Anything helps guys I appreciate every comment please feel free to ask anything I didn't cover.
    PIP is completely normal, especially in virgin muscles. There can be alot of different things causing this. How you inject and the content of the gear are just some of the reasons. Dont worry about it.

Ok thanks man.. I am definitely feeling the PIP.. I'm running a 3 month cycle. Does it lighten up anytime within the next few months or should I just keep expecting PIP throughout the cycle?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What's your full cycle breakdown and stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm running 250mg of test e, every 3 days I'm pinning. Nothing more other than your basic liver function such as milk thistle fish oil and vitamins. Monitoring my blood pressure. I have been running for just over a month and have gained 8 lbs of muscle.

Height 5'7
    Weight 191
    Bf 12ish
    23 years old

Very clean diet minimal cardio about 20 mins 3 times a week with HIIT 6 days a week after the workout.

I didn't want to go crazy with my first cycle.. Therefore I stayed very basic.. Open to suggestions thanks

I'm running 250mg of test e, every 3 days I'm pinning. Nothing more other than your basic liver function such as milk thistle fish oil and vitamins. Monitoring my blood pressure. I have been running for just over a month and have gained 8 lbs of muscle.

Height 5'7
    Weight 191
    Bf 12ish
    23 years old

Very clean diet minimal cardio about 20 mins 3 times a week with HIIT 6 days a week after the workout.

I didn't want to go crazy with my first cycle.. Therefore I stayed very basic.. Open to suggestions thanks
    Hcg ? Ai? Pct?

I plan on running 12 weeks of arimidex about 1 mg a week 14 days after my last pin and as far as hcg goes I guess I'm open to suggestions.. I have friends who say it's a waste in there opinion and others who like it..

Sorry I meant 1 mg of arimidex every other day

I plan on running 12 weeks of arimidex about 1 mg a week 14 days after my last pin and as far as hcg goes I guess I'm open to suggestions.. I have friends who say it's a waste in there opinion and others who like it..
    Im am utterly suprised how little research so many people do before they start taking hormones!

Read this:
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

Arimidex is for controlling estrogen ON cycle, not after. Hcg is used ON cycle to maintain testicular function and ease recovery. After your cycle you do a pct (post cycle therapy ) usually consisting of nolva and clomid, not arimidex.

I can find plenty of threads that say exactly the opposite. Rich Pianna talks about how hcg with test is an opposing force pretty much telling your body two different things. They're are also threads talking about how arimidex is actually abetted alternative then clomid and nolvadex because it counter acts the estrogen immediately with minimal side effects. Like I said I'm new but I have researched plenty and no offense I'm gonna take advice from pros such as rich regardless of what you or anyone say about the man. I'm not here to be trolled and your opinion is valued but don't try to make me out to be a fool.. Thanks

I understand nolva and clom tend to be the pct of choice. But that's why this is an advice forum right? Just try and understand how much crap I read is opinionated.. That's why I'm trying to interact with people who have some these cycles before.

Well, Rich Piana is full of bullshit. Hes argument for not using hcg is because he thinks that its stupid to tell youre testies to stay active when the steroids shut them down. This is false. Read the article ive posted. Also, can you please show me the "plenty of threads" stating the opposite? I havent seen one on this forum.

Speaking of Rich, he also has a video about pct, where he mentions clomid and nolva. Why did you choose to ignore that?

Arimidex works better than nolva for pct because it counter acts estrogen? What?? Again, read the article. Please provide the "plenty of threads" you speak of.

It seems to me like you think im picking on you. Dont think i would waste my time harassing people online, i have better stuff to do. Just trying to help.

Take advice from rich or me, i dont care. However, have you seen rich's bloodwork? No? Nether have i. Hes argument to make people listen to him is always that he is big. However, this does not mean that he is healthy, nor that he knows about cycling safe. I wouldnt be surprised if he has a heart attack within the next 10 years.
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 02-04-2015 at 09:19 PM.

In response to your argument I understand where your coming from.. Your much more experienced then me and I value what you have to say and I hope you are trying to help. I can tell by the continued response but in this day and age all I can do is trial and error.. I appreciate the thread and help.

I have the thread but apparently because I'm new I can't share?

Rich Piana is a drug addled buffoon. He looks worse everyday and suspect he will have shuffled off this mortal coil by the time he is 60. If not he will have so many health problems he may wish he had.

Here is the best link you will ever get for cycling

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

It lays out all your essentials. Start your AI straight away and get your HCG and clomid and nolva ASAP too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Very good article thanks man.

This being said I will need to find a new supplyer because mine does not sell hcg nor arimidex

This being said I will need to find a new supplyer because mine does not sell hcg nor arimidex
    Then you'd best get looking quick. I'm guessing you might be in the UK?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Arizona

And one more thing.. I also read for your first cycle it's good to just run 500 mg of test a week for your whole cycle to make sure you know the side effects.. If you start running anything else then you don't have any idea if it's the test or whatever else your taking.. Now is that suggesting "other things" such as deca etc.. Because I take it first or tenth cycle arimidex and hcg are necessary to take.

And one more thing.. I also read for your first cycle it's good to just run 500 mg of test a week for your whole cycle to make sure you know the side effects.. If you start running anything else then you don't have any idea if it's the test or whatever else your taking.. Now is that suggesting "other things" such as deca etc.. Because I take it first or tenth cycle arimidex and hcg are necessary to take.
    You're dead right.

You can get your a'dex (liquidex) from the Ar-r banner top right of the screen. You'll need a separate source for HCG though.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks guys appreciate all the responses

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. Plenty good advice and links have already been provided. Glad to have you in the community. Best of luck!

Thread Information