Lookbeyond is offline New Member

Physio with anabolic interests

Hello everyone

Being a physio and doing hyper trophy training from last 6 years, makes me feel very satisfied. i am very happy with my strenght all around. I am happy to be counted in one of the few big guys in the gym but certainly they make me look like kid with balloon in the hand when they actually start shredding and i keep telling my heart< take it easy. so after all these years i have decided to step into the world of anabolics. i am not keen to be big as i have no aspirations of body building but i would like to get ripped now. I have a major scare from needles, i dont know how i will deal with it. lol

My stats

Age- 29
    Height - 5.11
    weight - 80kgs
    LFT blood work - all normal

Guys i love my hair and all fellow body builders around me are bald headed, lol. although when i met Jay Cutler i told him the same thing and he just laughed, very humble guy.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Take some time to read the stickies. There is a lot of great information there

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    80 kgs at 5 foot 11 isnt big ...unless you go to planet fitness.

thats pretty much exactly my height and weight. dont be scared of needles- go down the Subcutaneous route- google dr Crisler subcutaneous on youtube and see how easy it is.

using an insulin syringe you wont feel a thing- i should know - i only started pinning this last 2 months and it took alot of courge to stick myself in the fat of my stomach.
    by the next day it was a breeze- and i felt a fool for getting so worked up about it.

buy some melanotan and 31G insulin syringes- this will get you used to pinning and give you the benefit of a tan while you work on getting the courage up for your first steroid stack- welcome and good luck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Welcome buddy

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

thanks alot guys for a warm welcome. i was getting all paranoid since last night as whenever i try to click on my profile ' it shows message that my account is blocked by admin' feeling alright now.

Thanks for giving me a reality check on my misconception of big ;p to be honest i exactly know how much hard work and dedication bodybuilders put it, had few patients from bodybuilding background and their stories were very inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Take some time to read the stickies. There is a lot of great information there
    mate i had been reading alot from AUSTINITE forums. seems like my patience habit is yielding good :-)

Hello All

I dont want to sound childish or in a rush but the fact is, i have someone travelling from India and all my gear can come easily. As my family business is manufacturing of generic pharmaceutical medicine. I can source legit gear easily. I need guidance on what all i need, so i can get all my stuff.

Again i am mentioning i am in no rush to use it, i can even wait for 6 months to start but i need to get everything in stock before hand. i am actually quite a planner from my protein to my pre work everything i keep atleast 3 months stock ready always. so you can understand why i am behaving like a teenager.

My goals are realistic. I want to be retain my muscles and lose extra fat i have around me. i wouldnt mind adding size up as far as i get my denims past my thighs to waist. I am 30'' waist but i wear 32'' to get past my legs. hehehe

I am feeling so juvenile talking like this, i hope no one from my hospital is on this forum.

Thread Information