ndore is offline New Member

Hey guys new member in need of advice

Hey guys I'm 25 about to be 26 years old and I'm very interested in running my third cycle. Reason for me being is here I want to soak up and learn as much information before I decide to start my next cycle. I ran my first cycle at 21 which was sustanon 250 and some PH I bought online. I had some bad side effects (sexual dysfunction) and then when turned 22 I ran my next cycle which was Sustanon 250 and Tren . I had bad side effects again worse than the last time i did it. I looked back and did a ton of research to find everything i did was pretty much wrong lol. I did not have the proper PCT nor cycle support I am very lucky I am not a lot worse right now. I now want to run a cycle of only Sustanon 250 because of the testosterones inside of it, I have HCG , arimidex , and cabergoline. I also will have bloodwork done while I am on cycle to monitor my hormone levels. My question to you guys is am I on the right path? Are there other substances I should consider? Should I run maybe just straight test? Is there a cutoff point I can have during my cycle to minimize permanent damage just in case i start having side effects again? Or should I just throw it away due to prior experience?

Thank you guys for your time

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Test is test(and sust is just a blend of prop/phenyl prop/isocaproate/&!decanate) you need an AI(a-dex/aromasin )/HCG (250iu e3.5d), unless your running a 19nor than caber isn't needed, but the. AI is a must from thpe start as well as HCG!

Welcome to the forum!

ndore is offline New Member
    So arimidex isn't going to cut it for my AI?

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndore View Post
    So arimidex isn't going to cut it for my AI?
    Adex will work fine. Minimum .5mg eod. Adjust as needed and blood work suggests

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Have a read here... My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum read the link brazey posted for you above

Thread Information