Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brazey

Thread: post cycle help

Torque76 is offline New Member

post cycle help

I am 38 and very active. I have recently completed my first ever cycle and have just started my post cycle. I was taking 1ml Test-P every other day and Anavar .5 mL twice a day. I was also taking HcG .5 mL once per week and Liquidex .5 mL every other day. The cycle lasted 8 weeks.

I am now taking Liquid Tamox 2/mL per day for two weeks and 1/mL per day for the following two weeks for post cycle and I do not know if what I am experiencing is correct. I have been taking this for 9 days so far. My libido has crashed, I am having trouble getting and keeping erections, and I am incredibly tired most of the day. None of this was an issue for me before the cycle.

All of the products I used were oral minus the Test-P and HcG and were from Ar-r .

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Re-post in the aas question/answer section for more views and responses. Also when you say ml no one knows the strength of the product because we don't know how many mgs per ml.
    Sandrews likes this.

harddrive is offline New Member
    You should use armidex along with nolvdex and clomid.
    Probably waited to long to start the pct, test p has a life of 2 days if I remember correctly.

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    welcome!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harddrive View Post
    You should use armidex along with nolvdex and clomid.
    Probably waited to long to start the pct, test p has a life of 2 days if I remember correctly.
    Welcome aboard!

No... A-dex should cease b4 starting PCT! Only SERMs(clomid/nolvadex on PCT)...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum post this in the Q&A and we can help you out but as nach said don't use adex in pct is nolva and clomid only.

Sandrews is offline New Member
    new to the site and new to anabolic use as well. my first cycle I just ran 250 mg of test a week for 3 weeks and on the fourth week I started a 200mg stack with deca for another 3 weeks. so my cycle was only a total of 6 weeks.
    worked very well for me I also took guardian and DIM cause that what I was told to do. yes not enough research I know . I stayed off my cycle for 4 total weeks and had blood work done, my test levels were high but everything else was good. by the 6th week I started a new cycle of test twice a week 200 mg of EQ twice a week and 250 mg of tren a week.
    everything is working well and on my fourth week even the wife is happy. I am thinking of only running again for 6 weeks before I start my PCT.
    I have gotten some liquid NOVA all the research I have done has said to take 20 mg a day for 4 weeks or 40 a day for 2 weeks then 20 a day for 2 weeks.
    either or is this sufficient? should I be on something else as well. I have also read that the novldex will hel in the increase of my natural test as well.
    any help would be great

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum! And Sandrews, you have to start a new thread in the steroid Q&A section.

Thread Information