bigbro83 is offline New Member

new member, test question

hey guys, new member but have been checking this site out extensively for the past few years. I'm 37 and have completed 2 cycles (cyp only) over the past 14 months with moderately impressive results. I was preparing to start my next cycle of test only, thought about adding decca or dbol but not sure, I have a few weeks to make that decision. that is not the purpose of this question at this time. my question is that a friend of mine is now telling me that he just found heard (and he has been doing it longer than I have) that we should be switching our tests up as far as cycling with E, cyp, and sust. I have 2 cycles of cyp done as I said was going to start a 3rd in a few weeks. I had looked in the forum and didn't see anything that directly said this (I always double check my buddy on here. you guys rock!) not saying that he will steer me in the wrong direction, but I like you guys as sources. so in this whole thing is my question; should I switch my tests from cycle to cycle?

I know that E and cyp are very close to each other and almost interchangeable, sust I'm not too familiar with. but being so close, does it even matter to switch between the 2?

if you could help me out on this nagging question, and I know someone has an answer for me I would appreciate it. THANKS

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is test there is no reason to switch them up. Welcome to the forum

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Vale91 is offline New Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Not enough difference in test C/E/Sust to worry about, test is test, other than learning the difference in how long short vs long Esthers take to release it all hits the same receptors so no benefit in changing one for another. Welcom

bigbro83 is offline New Member
    thanks guys! like I said I had browsed this sight for a long time before starting my first cycle, and even longer till I asked my first question. I definitely take the advice you guys are giving seriously and appreciate all the help I've gotten so far. this was something that I didn't hear before and couldn't find browsing the forum so I figured I would just ask and see what came up. again, thanks a lot!!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I have to agree with the rest, Bigbro. Test is test. All that matters is how often you have to pin.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome

getswole249 is offline New Member
    hey dudes i need help for my first cycle im 21 just throwing it out there

gonna do test enanth 500 mg 2 pins a week for 12 weeks
    im buying nolvadex clomid hcg and anastrozole dont know how to go about using them.

Richard Head is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Thread Information