Thread: Newbie

Marine6432 is offline New Member

well Im 31 and Marine Corps vet with combat tours in Iraq. I was pushed into the cycle world by a friend who said I was looking like Kevin Federline when he got fat even though at 6ft I never got over 220lbs. I did 8-10 weeks of Cyp and pretty sure I screwed it up bc I did no research at all and was injecting probably way too much and never did a PCT. That was over a year ago and now after lifting almost everyday I feel I am at a point where I cant push my body anymore without getting hurt. I want to try a cycle of Test, Tren , Winn, and Clen for cutting but have no clue at all where to start on getting these things. I can get the cyp but pretty sure my buddy is price gouging my ass. Also I have no clue what type of PCT i should do. Before yall rip into me for literally being so fresh just know I am a structured person that likes being told you need to do ABC at 123. Any advice is good advice as I will 100% do my homework before risking my health again randomly injecting crap into my body. Also the Cutting Stack that the site pushes, is it really worth the money or should I go with oil based injections? Thanks

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. Lots of great info on this forum. Read the stickie threads!

There is so much info on this forum that its a little overwhelming lol

Hey there devil. you have a fresh haircut today for the pee pee test after the 96? hahahaha

1. basic testosterone should always have an ester
    2. Ester types (short to long) these affect how often your going to have to stick yourself to avoid hormone dips and dives!
    2. altered testosterones: namely androgens / 19 nors (never take them without testosterone )
    3. math! 500mg a week split into 2 doses is what most start with.
    4. needles, syringes, and rubbing alcohol! pokin' spots!
    5. vials! 10, 20, 30?
    6. i like these PCT items: Clomid: clomiphene / Nolvadex: tamoxifene / Aromasin: exemestane / Pramipexole: prami All work differently and sometimes together. You will take an anti estrogen (AI) like Aromasin to help keep your estrogen low while on cycle. Male Marines don't have titties! since you are interested in Tren read up on it in the home page steroid profile here. with tren you might worry about the fact that it has got a "progestin like nature." that means you might get a build up of prolactin/MILK. man MILK. I like prami, but a lot of guys here will send you the cabergoline route.
    7. PCT dosing protocol for different drugs. amounts vary. more than .25mg of prami and you'll be yaking like a sick dog.
    8. time between cycles: everybody is different: a blast and cruise means you dont go off PCT just right into another cycle after some PCT time. plan on going on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life even after you are done juicing. i wouldn't mind being married to a needle. more on that in a sec. OR you can do it like this Time on gear + time on PCT (cycle length dependent) = rest time
    9. sustainability: do you want independence from those thieving friends? gear can be expensive yes? do you want to have freedom with your steroid choices. there is a whole rainbow of juice out there and it can be yours. if the answer is yes to all of these questions then you my friend need to look into making your own gear. <donald Trump eyebrow raise>

<i can't understand why a Marine would skyline himself like you have. Request a name change>

I hope i hit all the wickets. the older guys will correct me and let you know what's up more than i can.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 07-06-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Tlolec thank you for the break down. I should start off by saying I ended my service in 13 after 10 years to see what the real world looked like and not even 2 months out got a girl pregnant so I decided to stay out and raise my kid. When you say gear I assume you mean juice? I have a box full of needles from when I did cyp and Im pretty sure I have enough hard liquor around here to sub for rubbing alcohol lol jk My only issue is finding somewhere I wont get ripped off product and price wise. I have the money just dont feel like dropping 110 on a vial of cyp when I know it doesnt run that high. Are the pill alternatives that this site sells actually worth the buy or is it just a waste of money?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Marine, and welcome to the forum. The products listed on this site are supplements and contain no actual steroids . I suggest you read all the information that you can on this site to prepare for your first cycle. A good place to begin is "starting and executing a successful first cycle". There is a ton of great information on here. Learn all you can, it's all very important. Good luck, and thank you for your service!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, your in the right place to learn.

Thread Information