Toiaphi is offline New Member

Hey all! New member here: 5'10" 188lbs

Hey all,

I've been reading posts in here off and on for years. I figured it was time to join since I've just started TRT and need some help with some issues.
    Quick background on myself:

My name is Phil, I'm 27 and been having issues with Low T most of my adult life. Endo believes it's related to delayed onset of puberty and delayed GH output during that time. I also had issues with hypothyroidism during puberty which righted itself after.

Numerous testing of my levels show I've never gone last 500-550 ng/dL, with the latest being 230 and hovering around there. All testing was A.m. Within an hour of waking. I tried many different means naturally as I felt I was too young to start and didn't even think to ask. I tried natural test boosters and has a very strict clean diet. It was a struggle to gain weight in the last 7-8 years. More recently I've been having issues with gyno and nipple sensitivity (my estradiol levels never went above normal) and low sex drive and unwanted fat gain. I finally sought treatment. My endo Put me on androgel . In that time my test levels only climbed to 380 and my gyno and sensitivity remained... All while having little to no sex drive still.

I decided to reach out to a TRT clinic and was placed on 200mg test cyp weekly as well as hcg . I have been feeling great, my drive to get up in the morning is back, my sex drive is back, and I'm feeling over all great. My gyno and sensitivity virtually disappeared.

Now I'm six weeks in and I'm having sensitivity issues again like as bad as they were at my lowest T levels.
    My levels now, two days after injection, 1300 ng/dL and my estradiol is 82.0 on a scale of 0.0-40.0.

After that long drawn out post my questions are the following:
    will my body adjust itself to the new T levels over time and my estrogen reduce slightly/level out here or will they continue to rise?
    Should I take tamoxifen that was prescribed by my endo or try to get Adex from the TRT clinic?
    Would I benefit from DIM and other natural options while being on TRT or would the returns Fein the supplements diminish over time?

Thanks to everyone that sees this and I look forward to playing I here for quite a while and being an active part of the group.
    Last edited by Toiaphi; 07-23-2016 at 09:01 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Since this section if for Introductions, copy and paste in the aas question/answer section or our TRT/HRT forum for more views and responses. Welcome....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, x2 what brazey said.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome aboard!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information