jabawocky is offline New Member

New here! Time to awaken from my sleep.

Hello,
    As my first post. Let me introduce myself, I’ve been lifting for about 5 years. To make things easier in future, I'll just provide my stats so I can just link you guys to this thread in future when I post a "review my cycle" thread.

CURRENT STATS:
    27 years old
    5’7” 180lbs 15BF%
    Bench Press: 250lbs
    Squat: 270lbs
    Deadlifts: Never bothered to check my max, but I train this at 5x5 225lbs (bad back)

I know my my stats aren't the best, I've never actually bothered about it. I was happy as long as I maintained my weight between 168-175lbs at 9-12BF% throughout my years of working out. My current weight and BF% is actually a two month prep for my upcoming cycle. Gained more BF% but wanted to make sure I'm at my strongest before starting a cycle, my lifting gains during this prep were meh.

I have done one cycle of Test (500mg/week) with only Nol and Clo as PCT; but this was 3 years ago, I was satisfied with the previous cycle’s results as my goal was to break my plateau, kept about 11 out of 23lbs of my gains.
    I was happy, but then I regretted it, forgive me for starting young and stupid, but anyways I've been stuck around these stats for 2 years already, hence the title.

In before diet comments, I do eat about 2750-3250cals daily, however its quite high in carbs. I'm asian, so maybe it could be a genetic advantage for not gaining high BF% on high carb diets. Protein intake is the same as my weight in lbs. 350-500g carbs/day and 150-200g protein a day.

I do hope you guys can provide me with great feedback in future!

Guys, I edited this post like 10 times because the "spam software" denied me permission for using the "alias symbol" lol!

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

jabawocky is offline New Member
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've posted in a cycle in the "Anabolic Steroids Q&A" section, titled "Second Cycle after 3 years!".

I'm still researching what to do next for a new cycle, do review and provide me feedback.

Thread Information