Thread: New to forum

Guerrilla is offline New Member

New to forum

I am 42 years old 6' , 240lb.. I have played baseball through my teens into my thirtys. I dabbled with MMA, golf, tennis, racquetball, dodgeball and a few other recreational sports. My first experiance with a barbell was at age 9 I pulled a 110lb deadlift at 75lbs. I was told to lift light for reps and did so most of the time. At 13 I got a new weight set and a workout chart. I followed it for a few years. I later started lifting for strength and speed.
    At 24 I ran my first cycle. 500 test E with 5 weeks of anadrol for a kick start. Total of 8 weeks with no pct or ai. I had major gains in strength and speed and only seemed to lose water after cycle ended. I did feel little tired and lost some reps for a few weeks after, I now know proper pct would have helped there. About a year later I ran a sustanon 250 e3d with nandrolone 350 pw. I ran this for 10 weeks. Pretty good gains in size and strength. I used novla for 3 weeks 3weeks after last pin. I have run several test only cycles at 500pw. And 750pw since.
    I have gotten into powerlifting in the last year and love it. I am on a 750mg test c only cycle right now with 12.5 aromasin eod. Results are good to great. I am planning a meet next year and will run this out to 20 weeks. I will cruise at 250pw for 6 to 8 weeks then I am going to run 1g test c with 800 EQ for 20 weeks. Cruise again then run a peaking program with 750 test for 4 weeks then 300 test 300 tren ace for 8 weeks adding in halo for last 2 at 30mg pd and 30 twice during meet. Then a nice 10 week cruise at 250 test

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, good luck with your powerlifting.

Stop over-thinking, simplicity facilitate many things.

Guerrilla is offline New Member
    Thanks.

BlakeJ is offline New Member
    Welcome..!!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

St_unner is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

SilentStrike715 is offline New Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information