Shawn James is offline New Member

Hello everyone 23

Hello everyone I am 23 I’ve been in the gym since I was 16 (17 in my profile pic) and now I am starting to work and trying to get back in school.

For a long time taking anabolic steroids have been in the back of my mind and my mind is made up.

I’ve done plenty research on the topic but am always ready to learn more. I do not look like my profile picture anymore, I do not have abs. I’m thinking of starting on clen or var until I no longer live with my parents.
    Last edited by Shawn James; 09-04-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Let’s see. My abs when I was 17 we’re from banging my girlfriend and taking a p90x recovery drink which probably had a low dose of anabolic in them. I am 23 now and have been training natty since I was 16. I would say 6-7 years of experience lifting natty.

I have no problem with the sex aspect because I’ve jerked off so much that it doesn’t (work) matter (like it used to... iron rod!) anymore(until I would get annoyed). Nothing left to lose. So now that I’m starting to work I really want to start something oral. (In other words I’ve jerked off so much I don’t really get it up like an iron rod anymore so i really don’t care. I’ll have baby making days in the future.)
    Last edited by Shawn James; 09-05-2018 at 08:53 PM.

I know that you have to take the right things together effectively and prevent sides. And that low doses of the real stuff isn’t a bad thing.

I also know that a lot of people wish they’d started sooner, so being 23 I’m in the right range. Now is the time. ( to remember what I’ve learned and research more before I make the jump)

titans2857 is offline New Member
    You sounds like a teenger whose pubirty has just started sprouting, lol
    Ready other useful articals and then ask the pros and then make your mind.

That’s just how I am buddy I’m 23 and I think around 170-180 ~5’9 I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and I’m going to take a logical approach before I just jump into it.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Not too many people here.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn James View Post
    Not too many people here.
    You're not getting a lot of responses because your posts don't sound authentic. Like why use a 3 yo pic??? And virtually no one wishes they started aas earlier. Tbh I assume you're a troll

Don’t be so condescending please. Because that’s the best shape and body fat I’ve been since I was 17. I’ve gained muscle and size everywhere else but I’ve never been shredded like that since no matter how much I killed myself in the gym and diet was clean AF

I’m just more enlightened now I know the truth

Also I understand that most people are on the other side of the forum trying to figure out their usage. I know everyone is against an oral only cycle but I’m living with my mommy and stepdaddy so /:

I always wanted to be shredded like zyzz since the beginning, the I started seeing everyone else Jeff, Matt ogus, David laid all the and the ladder so.... I mean goals? Get shredded live the life (or atleast find a wife XD lol!)
    Last edited by Shawn James; 09-05-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Especially that I work at the mall now:/ I’m not a troll I’m genuine don’t assume that

Also I understand that most people are on the other side of the forum trying to figure out their usage. I know everyone is against an oral only cycle but I’m living with my mommy and stepdaddy so /:
    Living with your "mommy and stepdaddy" is no reason to do something harmful to yourself (oral only cycle). If you still live with your parents do you think you can afford running a cycle? I mean bloodwork, extra food expenses, plus cost of aas, ai, pct all adds up.

I dont mean to be condescending. I mean to be helpful.

Don’t be so condescending please. Because that’s the best shape and body fat I’ve been since I was 17. I’ve gained muscle and size everywhere else but I’ve never been shredded like that since no matter how much I killed myself in the gym and diet was clean AF

I’m just more enlightened now I know the truth
    Do you have an adequate base? Height, weight bodyfat percentage? Post a pic of your current physique

Yes while I work and and go back to school I can afford gear food and pct. I really want an old school approach about this. I’m not doing anything crazy. Definatley low dose orals, and just work with results. Can’t post a pic right now but I’ve gained size everywhere else. I probably look like I don’t lift or kinda chubby now. I’m starting to get back in the gym and everything and I know I won’t start until I’m in shape like before I left. I’ve build a very good foundation to start. We’re talking about like 7 years of natural experience

Have you read the first cycle sticky?

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

She is beautiful, Austunite. 23 is prime age.

I’m in the 5’8 5’9 170 180 range I’m very smart when it comes to exercise I do not strive to lift heavier and heavier weights but instead to do more reps and feel a better pump
    Last edited by Shawn James; 09-06-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Yeah. Good luck

What happened the forum was down like all day yesterday :/

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    I’m in the 5’8 5’9 170 180 range I’m very smart when it comes to exercise I do not strive to lift heavier and heavier weights but instead to do more reps and feel a better pump

Hey, Shawn not sure you are going to get much help your post. If you want help, you need to give more info. When you say, I'm 5'8 or 5'9 most people would know exactly how tall or how much they weigh. Just a heads up. If you want help, you need to give us all your info and exactly what you are trying to do.

Good Luck Bro.

Thank you. I’m going to give it time before I can consider starting cycle. I’ll make sure to have the exact measurements and weight when I’m ready to start

Thread Information