Dear members,

I never thought this will be my first post. I am following the forum for the last 12 years. I moved to the U.S from the U.K some three years back. At the age of 32 and have been lifting on and off for a long time, I decided to do my first cycle. I ordered online (A famous and reliable source) that some members also use here and I have used it in the past when I was in Europe to order orals some 5-6 years back (Vets would have guessed the source by now).

Recent events with Melissa Kate Bumstead, Chris Bumstead's sister have scared me. I am going through my green card process (Hey! Greatest country in the world) and a simple thing can fuck things up. I was dumb enough to use my real name and pay through Western Union with my card. The package is on its way. I am sure it's with USPS! Have made it through KZ! and now can't track so it has left KZ.

If they leave it in the mailbox, should I pick it up at night?
If I get a knock on the door and they ask me to sign shit or accept the parcel which I do not think USPS does... Should I just refuse and say that I didn't order anything. Boi, I am shitting my pants and the 280 grams of protein is not helping the situation.

I know people are going to call me dumb for using my name and debit card and not using bitcoins, I did make a mistake! In Europe, this wouldn't be a problem but here I should have been careful and not careless.