Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Hmm...chess anyone?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Hmm...chess anyone?

Let's see how this plays out. I've mentioned before how Iran has operated and what they understand.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...sive-airstrike
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I've mentioned before Kata'ib is embedded in Syria. We just aren't privy to the entire depth of their shenanigans.

I'm anxious to see if they name who the Iran-backed forced are/were.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    The thing that strikes me as odd, and makes me doubt joe biden had anything to do with this, is that the democrat party and Joe biden objected strongly to trump doing just this sort of thing.

But, it isn't just Kata'ib embedded in Syria. But an Islamic funadalistisic movement that has a right to exist peacefully, that the Iranian government is using through manipulation to carry out
    Sometimes violent operations that help its political ambitions in the entire region.

In my humble opinion, it's just like the way the American DNC harnesses shifting and emotional public opinion to narrate it's own quest for power.

Somehow, and I can't honestly say I don't know, how, we have to separate the Islamic fundalistic people, from the politically motivated extremists.

I have nonidea how to do that, because in America, we have at least one political party, bent upon exploiting the opportunity to categorize all such notions, movement and ideals as the same. When in practical applications, they are not.

In short, Iranian intelligence wants the Arab world to think this is about a war on Islam, and thier way of life. And if the American left prevails, that's exactly what it is.
    But it doesn't have to be that way.
    Iran's sphere of influence has to stay in Iran. And joe Biden's doesn't fit America, much less the restbof the people's world, outside a wealthy globalist circle.

Oh, I'm very aware Kata'ib isn't just embedded in Syria, but they are heavily financed by Iran and have a strong, if not the strongest presence in Syria vs. other Middle Eastern counties except for possibly Iraq.

The extremist branch of Shias that subscribe to insurgency thrive on extreme violence and as an insurgent Shia Igroup they hate anything Western and love to antagonize Israel.

When President Biden said President Trump left him a very generous letter, I often wonder what advice he may have shared.

Either way, the chess game with Iran is on again.

Edit; Just adding that the extremist Muslims are a minority and in no way representative of the Muslim peoples as a whole.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-25-2021 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Clarifying I an not anti-Muslim.....I am anti-terrorist
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

This isn't where I get my news, but it is an interesting overview of the group.

https://cisac.fsi.stanford.edu/mappi...xt_block_24071

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Wasn't Trump the one they were screaming was going to start a war? His foreign policy was clear and the strikes he authorized were precisely explained. Biden's is ambiguous at best, and given his America last strategy I'm not sure what the point of the strike was.

But, your right. The rise into political power of groups that refuse to tolerate any other opinions is certainly a danger to the liberties and safety of other nations and people.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Wasn't Trump the one they were screaming was going to start a war? His foreign policy was clear and the strikes he authorized were precisely explained. Biden's is ambiguous at best, and given his America last strategy I'm not sure what the point of the strike was.

But, your right. The rise into political power of groups that refuse to tolerate any other opinions is certainly a danger to the liberties and safety of other nations and people.
    Trump did bomb Syria too.

Thread Information