Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

What Most Didn't Get When a BLM Cofounder Said: "We are trained Marxists"

What Most Didn't Get When a BLM Cofounder Said: "We are trained Marxists"

There was quite a bit of focus on a comment by Patrisse Cullors, a BLM co-founder, when she said she and the other co-founders .

It appears that most focused on the claim that they were Marxists. Well, anybody who studied their website for more than five minutes would have figured that out. What should have been focused on was that she said the founders were trained Marxists.

By this, she meant they have been trained in Marxist-Leninist strategy and tactics.

This is the big disclosure. It tells you an awful lot as to what the current opposition to liberty lovers is really about. These people are extremely focused on gaining power and are ruthless. Most of the radical lefties really don't know what is going on. Only the elite of the "trained" Marxist-Lenninsts do.

I urge you all to listen to the interview (1 hour and 4 minutes) below with Professor Gary Saul Morson about the strategic thought of Vladamir Lenin. It will blow your mind.

When Cullors says the BLM co-founders are trained Marxists, this interview tells you what that really means.

These people are not playing.

Without the knowledge contained in this interview, you can't possibly understand what is going on now in America with the social justice warriors and the cancel culture. It is the Marxist-Leninists behind the curtains that are running this show and after listing to this interview you will understand why that is absolutely frightening.

There is no middle ground. If you are not an avowed Marxist, they will murder you.

If you do not conform to Marxist ideals, you will be murdered. Even if you profess (and appear) to be a true believer, you might still be murdered because the authenticity of your conviction is suspect. And even if you are a Marxist fundamentalist beyond suspicion, you still might be murdered because the bureaucrat in charge of the murder quota might decide to murder a few extra strays in the belief that it would make his conviction appear all the more authentic.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 03-21-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    The real problem we have at this moment, is the threat of non conformance to leftist mantra.

When a man openly speaks in direct contradiction to the dogmas of the woke mob, he faces damage to his home, business and even danger to his life.

This sort of intolerance to differing opinions has created an environment of oppression. Whereas grown men, fear to speak openly with candor the thoughts they truly have inside their own heads.

Its truly dangerous. And I don't care if you're a democrat or republican, this movement is un-American

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    The real problem we have at this moment, is the threat of non conformance to leftist mantra.

When a man openly speaks in direct contradiction to the dogmas of the woke mob, he faces damage to his home, business and even danger to his life.

This sort of intolerance to differing opinions has created an environment of oppression. Whereas grown men, fear to speak openly with candor the thoughts they truly have inside their own heads.

Its truly dangerous. And I don't care if you're a democrat or republican, this movement is un-American
    Once again I totally disagree and throw the bullshit flag.

Fuck... Tucker Carlson... one of the biggest thrash talkers out there just got a promotion for all his anti-left rhetoric.
    Hell... Marjorie Taylor Greeene got a seat at the house... you know... the one who thinks school shootings were staged and Jewish space lasers are real.
    And more hell... your have multi-millionaire White Christian National "Pastors" making oodles of cash spewing lies. (because that is what Jesus would want...)
    You yourself Hughinn spew anti-left shit all day long and nothing happens to you.

So save it with the fearing for you life.

What the real problem is in my opinion...
    Is a bunch of beta alt-right nuts and Trumplicans are upset because they lost an election and are scared.
    Well, they were scared before they lost the election. They are betas after all. That is why some of them buy guns are dress up like warriors. There is safety in numbers.
    But before they had a lord to worship in Trump. Now they are leaderless and afraid.
    And they, like Trump, will spew any lie imaginable to further their cause.

Seriously... a bunch of white men in America crying that it isn't easy being a white man in America.
    Pathethic.

Attachment 180894

And Hughinn... if you feel I am beig harsh... just know that nearly every political post of yours complains about this "woke mob" or "cabal of elitists".
    Just know... if you feel I am offensive... I find you offensive.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 03-21-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Once again I totally disagree and throw the bullshit flag.

Fuck... Tucker Carlson... one of the biggest thrash talkers out there just got a promotion for all his anti-left rhetoric.
    Hell... Marjorie Taylor Greeene got a seat at the house... you know... the one who thinks school shootings were staged and Jewish space lasers are real.
    And more hell... your have multi-millionaire White Christian National "Pastors" making oodles of cash spewing lies. (because that is what Jesus would want...)
    You yourself Hughinn spew anti-left shit all day long and nothing happens to you.

So save it with the fearing for you life.

What the real problem is in my opinion...
    Is a bunch of beta alt-right nuts and Trumplicans are upset because they lost an election and are scared.
    Well, they were scared before they lost the election. They are betas after all. That is why some of them buy guns are dress up like warriors. There is safety in numbers.
    But before they had a lord to worship in Trump. Now they are leaderless and afraid.
    And they, like Trump, will spew any lie imaginable to further their cause.

Seriously... a bunch of white men in America crying that it isn't easy being a white man in America.
    Pathethic.

Attachment 180894

And Hughinn... if you feel I am beig harsh... just know that nearly every political post of yours complains about this "woke mob" or "cabal of elitists".
    Just know... if you feel I am offensive... I find you offensive.

I'm well aware.

I have no hard feeling sir. You're a young man full of passion for what you believe.

Like The old saying: "If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain."

John adams or winston churchill quote.

You'll come around

I am older than you but nice try.

People make a fortune crying tears about the left.
    Don't be fooled by lies.

I am older than you but nice try.

People make a fortune crying tears about the left.
    Don't be fooled by lies.
    Well, you know what they say, some people never grow up.

Maybe that's the reason peter pan got cancelled.

"Peter pan syndrome"

"Lies about the left". Lol at that.
    No reason to lie. The truth is wretched enough.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-21-2021 at 09:58 AM.

The truth that you believe you are a slave is wretched enough.
    The truth that you think all middle class white men are slaves is outright disgusting.

The truth that you believe Trump won the election is laughable.

But hey... that's your religion not mine.

The truth that you believe you are a slave is wretched enough.
    The truth that you think all middle class white men are slaves is outright disgusting.

The truth that you believe Trump won the election is laughable.

But hey... that's your religion not mine.
    Never meant to hurt your feeling's sir. You seem sorta butt-hurt.

I guess reality does that to some people.

It's okay. I understand. In any madhouse inmates can be found running around in paper crown's and blanket capes proclaiming themselves kings and queens. And when left alone they're harmless enough.

I guess I squashed your paper crown.
    I might even owe an apology, but oh well.

Have a nice day sir.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-21-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Thread Information