sonysucks is offline Associate Member

Okay lets talk frankly

In my early 40's and semi retired...body gone to hell from stress and a few injuries. Not fat though really . Usually about 185 at 5'9".
    So I decide to do it...I dont mind a little risk...self employed for years makes ya a bit numb to risk....naturally optimistic I read and read and read and match it with hope for a jump start back to bieng in shape now that time is mine. ( and a few bucks,cause this stuff aint cheap.)
    So here it goes and here I go.

" PLACE LONG WINDED AND CONFUSING PARAGRAPHS HERE"
    Or just get the summary in the next post.
    Last edited by sonysucks; 02-06-2008 at 02:21 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus where do I begin, that cycle is so fvcked up I dont know where to begin. I am going to the gym. Ill get back to you in a couple of hours.

Let me try to summarize it to help.
    week 1 - 1 cc sustanon 250
    week 2 - 2cc sust
    week 3 - 2cc sust
    week 3 - 2cc sust
    week 4 - 2cc sust
    week 5 - 1cc sust and 50 mg a50 for 3days then up to 100 mg for the rest of the week
    week 6 -7 - 100mg a50 per day
    week 8 - 100 mg a50/day for 4 days then 1 cc of andropen 275 and finish the week with 50mg/day of a50 . Also starting clen at one per day then upping it ,never exceeding 5/day.
    week 9 - 2cc andropen 275 and proviron varying from 50 mg at the beggining and end of the week and 100mg in the middle. clen at 80 -100 mg a day .
    week 10 - 3cc andropen 275 and the same proviron pattern and clen at 100 mg/day.
    week 11 - 2cc andropen 275 the proviron pattern and the clen tapers down to end .
    week 12 - 1cc andropen 275 and the proviron pattern and no clen
    week 13 - no inj. proviron at 50/day.
    week 14 - no inj . proviron ends.
    week 15 - Holidays, so Its the 1cc andropen 275 and 50 mg proviron for the first week in mexico .
    week 16 - Still in mexico ,andriol at 40mg morning and evening. and 50mg proviron daily
    week 17 - Home now. proviron at 50 mg/day and noladex at twice a day 20 mg each.
    week 18- - thats now. Nolvadex only at 20 mg once a day.

Weighed and took measurements every week or so, and went from 182 to 190 at about week 8 and then down to 177 just before my trip.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If you don't mind me asking, what made you think that was a good way to cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Let me try to summarize it to help.
    week 1 - 1 cc sustanon 250
    week 2 - 2cc sust
    week 3 - 2cc sust
    week 3 - 2cc sust
    week 4 - 2cc sust
    week 5 - 1cc sust and 50 mg a50 for 3days then up to 100 mg for the rest of the week
    week 6 -7 - 100mg a50 per day
    week 8 - 100 mg a50/day for 4 days then 1 cc of andropen 275 and finish the week with 50mg/day of a50 . Also starting clen at one per day then upping it ,never exceeding 5/day.
    week 9 - 2cc andropen 275 and proviron varying from 50 mg at the beggining and end of the week and 100mg in the middle. clen at 80 -100 mg a day .
    week 10 - 3cc andropen 275 and the same proviron pattern and clen at 100 mg/day.
    week 11 - 2cc andropen 275 the proviron pattern and the clen tapers down to end .
    week 12 - 1cc andropen 275 and the proviron pattern and no clen
    week 13 - no inj. proviron at 50/day.
    week 14 - no inj . proviron ends.
    week 15 - Holidays, so Its the 1cc andropen 275 and 50 mg proviron for the first week in mexico .
    week 16 - Still in mexico ,andriol at 40mg morning and evening. and 50mg proviron daily
    week 17 - Home now. proviron at 50 mg/day and noladex at twice a day 20 mg each.
    week 18- - thats now. Nolvadex only at 20 mg once a day.

Weighed and took measurements every week or so, and went from 182 to 190 at about week 8 and then down to 177 just before my trip.
    So effectively you lost 5lbs on that cycle. Well that was successful !!!

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Did you get your cycle from a dealer?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I know its ot, but nice avi Kale!!

The cycle was just what I put together from reading and as I said, right or wrong it was what I did and the reason for the post is just to share the possible errors sure ,but more so the mindset and underlying desire to just do something to change my downward spiral . So of course it may be wrong or bad , however I still see it as firstly educational and secondly a wonderful improvement...hell if it was all just placebos it made me take things like diet seriously enough to get a really nice change. At our fitness shop they a body fat scale which I visited 4 times and it showed a 8 lb gain in muscle and 13 lb lose in fat. The post should be scrutinized for its errors , but it may also stand as an example of a desired change occuruing...I look noticeably better and learned lots. Please explain the errors . My original; plan was 8 weeks on the sustanon /andropen with 4 weeks in the middle on the a50's but I feared taking both simoultaneously and so I seperated the test and a50's for the middle 4 weeks...but I thought an 8 week cycle of sust/andropen with an a50 kicker was reasonable.

Here is the view of the results. My shoulders grew nicley as did my back muscles which was a key. My chest and arms gained a bit too , one error I could not overcome was that I limited my gains by not eating enough, but my mindest was to get a bit bigger only but more importantly get some definition by losing some fat.

]
    Last edited by sonysucks; 02-06-2008 at 02:17 PM.

OK well props to you and we are not here to crtisize you thats for sure and you have come to the right place. As you already know your cycle was by no means perfect but you did get something out of it so that the main thing.

Now this is how the cycle should have been structured, Now remember that Andropen and Sustanon are pretty much the same thing. Andriol isnt required at all as its just another form of Testosterone and you are getting all you need from the Sust. Tell me what A50's are and I will build them into the cycle in the right place. Are they Anadrol (as apposed to Andriol)

week 1 - 12 Sustanon or Andropen 500mg/week broken into two shots a week one on Monday and one on Thursday.

Simple as that no need to alter the doses you should keep them the same. You should do 12 weeks as that is how you will get the most out of the Sust. Then at the end of the cycle 15 days after the last shot you do PCT and you can do the Clen as well then if you want. PCT looks like this

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Last edited by Kale; 02-05-2008 at 08:19 PM.

A50 , sorry that was anadrol 50's. I Knew sust and andropen were essentially the same,it was a supplier substitution of no consequence.
    My plan was 8 weeks on and I thought a little ramp up and taper off was a good thing. The anadrols were meant to be taken as a boost or a kick start ,but I grew afraid of mixing what I feared might be too much by taking them and doing injections together...I errored on the side of trying to just keep safe.....sadly that seperated my 8 weeks of injections with a 4 week break essentially erasing any gains or momentum from the first 4 weeks of injections. . It may have become a simple 4 weeks on anadrol 50 with a 4 week sustanon finish totalling to be a very simple 8 week cycle.
    I knew the andriol wasnt neccessary its purpose was only to keep my libido up during the vacation. I know a few errors are there ,however I still posted knowing that for many there is or has been a large gap between thier planned execution and the reality of how it actually went...so for me ,the point is ....plan , sure ....read lots , and then do it. My cyle was perhaps only 50 % effective and was additonally limited by my fear of overeating and becoming larger ,but softer....none the less I am so pleased and will perform another cycle in the summer after bieng advised by the posts here is the 30+ area.
    so kale , thats 2cc's 2 x a week tottalling 4 ccs/ weeks. Wow that loads more than I was taking, and let me see....yeah ... thats twice as many needles....
    10cc per bottle and 12 weeks at 4cc/ wk is 48 cc's or 5 bottles. Sounds nice and simple.
    lAlso , kale , sorry but can you explain L-dex...is it an hcg ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    l-dex is liquidex, which is arimidex , it's an ai. click the blue words in my post to go to it.

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Holy shizznit paragraphs batman

That cycle is FUBAR listen to what the guys are telling you they know their shit.
    Last edited by Kennedy; 02-05-2008 at 09:05 PM.

A50 , sorry that was anadrol 50's. I Knew sust and andropen were essentially the same,it was a supplier substitution of no consequence.
    My plan was 8 weeks on and I thought a little ramp up and taper off was a good thing. The anadrols were meant to be taken as a boost or a kick start ,but I grew afraid of mixing what I feared might be too much by taking them and doing injections together...I errored on the side of trying to just keep safe.....sadly that seperated my 8 weeks of injections with a 4 week break essentially erasing any gains or momentum from the first 4 weeks of injections. . It may have become a simple 4 weeks on anadrol 50 with a 4 week sustanon finish totalling to be a very simple 8 week cycle.
    I knew the andriol wasnt neccessary its purpose was only to keep my libido up during the vacation. I know a few errors are there ,however I still posted knowing that for many there is or has been a large gap between thier planned execution and the reality of how it actually went...so for me ,the point is ....plan , sure ....read lots , and then do it. My cyle was perhaps only 50 % effective and was additonally limited by my fear of overeating and becoming larger ,but softer....none the less I am so pleased and will perform another cycle in the summer after bieng advised by the posts here is the 30+ area.
    so kale , thats 2cc's 2 x a week tottalling 4 ccs/ weeks. Wow that loads more than I was taking, and let me see....yeah ... thats twice as many needles....
    10cc per bottle and 12 weeks at 4cc/ wk is 48 cc's or 5 bottles. Sounds nice and simple.
    lAlso , kale , sorry but can you explain L-dex...is it an hcg?
    No thats just 2cc a week there is 250mg / cc you only want a total of 500mg a week or 2cc.

With the anadrol you should do i tablet a day for the first four weeks of the cycle, thats on top of the Sustanon, it wont hurt you and it will definitly give your cycle a good kick start. As Ima says L-dex is Liquidex which is the same as A-dex which is short fro Arimidex . It is used to stop the symptoms of gyno (bitch tits) usually we keep it on hand but you can take it throughout the cycle as well, it also helps to control bloat or water retention if you are prone to that. HCG is used to keep you nuts up to normal size, purely a cosmetic thing IMO.

instead of the anadrol 50 which are hard to get can you recommend the dbols instead?

instead of the anadrol 50 which are hard to get can you recommend the dbols instead?
    Sure dbol would have the same result. Go for four weeks as well and probably 40mg ED would be enough

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Glad you saw some improvements. With a properly planned cycle you would have better results and less chance of sides. Kales advice is good.

I agree. Like the good saying.
    If you can not be a good example to others .you can have the same effect by being a terrible warning.
    I laid it out for the learnin.
    Btw , what about the proviron ,you made no comment about its benefits.
    Last edited by sonysucks; 02-06-2008 at 02:19 PM.

Thread Information