Thread: kale need info

turkee56 is offline New Member

kale need info

i want to take a cycle and this is my first one.
    i want to try tbol ,before i can get the nerve to try needles.
    i am 52 yrs old and 5'11" and 180 lbs. bfi around 23 .
    any good way to inject, i read the forum on this. what other cycle would you recomend

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well you need to get over the needle thing. I was the same as you and when I finally did it I couldnt believe how easy it was and what a p ussy I had been. Oral only cycles are a bad idea, impact to the liver etc and at our age we dont need extra burdens on our bodies.

Lets get your workouts and diet in shape before you start worrying about juice. Tell us about those

turkee56 is offline New Member

thanks kale

i want to say thanks for jumping in their yesterday and move my questions to this side.my dieting sucks, and not eating enough and been taking protein shakes every day from mass tech. also creatine every day ,but ran out and need a good start on my diet. and help on this. started to lift and i need to get back lifting .seems everything is going to my waist.i work long hours and when i get home i am tired. i am what you call a hard gainer.
    what is your ideas or thoughts on this

superman1 is offline New Member
    try a test e and deca cycle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by turkee56 View Post
    i want to say thanks for jumping in their yesterday and move my questions to this side.my dieting sucks, and not eating enough and been taking protein shakes every day from mass tech. also creatine every day ,but ran out and need a good start on my diet. and help on this. started to lift and i need to get back lifting .seems everything is going to my waist.i work long hours and when i get home i am tired. i am what you call a hard gainer.
    what is your ideas or thoughts on this
    Well dude you have to re assess your lifestyle and decide what you really want out of life. I work long hours and I travel shit loads as well, but I still manage to get to the gym four days a week and I eat a reasonably clean diet. If I am on cycle I am religious about it and everything else takes a back seat.
    This has to be a lifestyle change for you, its not something you can just do on and off as you will not get the benefits you are looking for. You need to get into and eating and workout routine before you do anything. Ignore the advice on starting a cycle you just ar not ready to do that, and trust me, I would tell you if you were.
    Go to the Diet forum and look at the Stickies at the top of the page, there are sample diets there and lots of good advice on what and how to eat.

Thread Information