biggjd69 is offline Associate Member

Age 43 and thinking about starting a cycle

Ok, so I went to the doc and lad labs done. Mind you it's a military doctor drawing labs. But in any case the blood work came back and here is what follows:

CBC was normal.
    Prostate was normal
    Cholesterol was normal
    Pancreas, liver all normal, no diabetes
    Urine was normal
    TSH SENSITIVE WAS NORMAL
    PROLACTIN WAS NORMAL
    FSH WAS NORMAL
    LH WAS LOW 1.15 (1.24-8.62) mIU/mL
    TESTOST TOTAL WAS LOW 1.22(1.75-7.51) ng/ML

I suffer from Mild Sleep apnea so my doc thinks that that could be a culprit for the low t and LH level being low.

Should I start a cycle of Test Ethanate 250mg a week or should I concentrate on getting my bodyfat% down and help the Apnea then look into it? I don't feel Low T because I am not sluggish or tired and no problems with erections, maybe every once and awhile. But I notice it more when I don't sleep as much, and yes I do have a CPAP. I also lift daily, been lifting all my life. My current stats are

Age 43
    6'0, 230
    20% bodyfat
    18 inch neck

Suggestions, Comments are greatly needed here. Thanks

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Get your bodyfat down to at least 15% before you do. Maybe less if you can.

biggjd69 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Natureboy71

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    No harm in trying a cycle, if your healthy and fairly fit. But make no mistake, the feeling you get can be very addicting. If your at risk for other intoxicants, booze drugs, running, cough syrup.....doesn't matter it's the tendency for abuse that can over lap into AAS. Beyond that my first cycle at 52 has been mostly awesome. I'm much larger, wife calls me fridge, stronger..I recently broke all my personal bests in bench, squats and deads. Feel good, there are sides that no one mentions much....not the real bad effects, but a greasy nose, zits on my chest..not many but come on .....I'm 52. My balls shrunk about 50%, but have recovered to about %70. I'm more fatigued than usual, it's expensive. Juice and food, new wardrobe haha. In the end it's a very personal choice. Never feel pressured, never blame, it's on the user, end of story. For me? I'd never go back

Thread Information