anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

nother pct question

ok so ive been on my pct in my 3rd week now.. running, clomid, tribulus, and nolva... i havnt lost much of my stregnth, actually my chest seems to be stronger then when i was on.. im benching more.. other workouts im not lifting less but just getting fatigue quicker.. so i havnt seen any strength loss but i am losing the weight.. i have dropped about 8lbs since my last shot.. the appetite just isnt there and i cant motivate myself or force myself to eat more.. any ideas??

and also im glad that im not experiencing any side effects on the clomid.. i havnt felt anything different...

Woodrow is offline Junior Member
    You better start eating brutha! If you don't eat enough calories you will lose muscle.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
    You better start eating brutha! If you don't eat enough calories you will lose muscle.
    Agreed, you need to eat... When I come off I lose alot of apetite so I consume a hell of alot more shakes. When I am on I only drink 1-2 shakes aday and the rest is food. when i am off I consume 4 shakes a day because I lose a meal or two each day.... I drink the GNC Pro Performance 2 scoops in 12oz of milk. I get 52g of protein and a good amount of carbs. Taste is awesome...Hope this helps...

Thread Information