Thread: ph pct

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up ph pct

i am going to take a 30 day cycle of m-1,4ad (90mg ed) and s1+ (2xs daily) just wondering if you guys could point me to some info on the amount of nolva to take? was thinking 40mg ed to start pct but i did not know how long. some say 7 days some say 10. then i was gonna run 20mg ed for the remainder and again some say run it for 4 weeks some say 2 weeks. im just looking for a little clarity on the subject.

UTTYLER DUDE

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.

i ran .75mg letro and 15 mg of nolva ED
    then followed the above pct (droping the letro at the start)

btw , you really dont need to run S1+ and m1t at the same time

m1t is a more effective then s1+

you can do one cycle of s1+ , and save the m1t for the next cycle

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i am not running m1t i am running m-1,4ad. which is the methelated version of 1,4andro.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    right on. and bro, definitely do the clomid. maybe it wasn't in your original post because you already knew the dosages... if not, don't leave this out.

like DD alluded to - good idea to have the anti-es on hand during cycle just in case. as far as the M-1,4 cycle goes, keep us posted on your results. I tried a bottle with no results, had to keep upping the dosages until I wondered about the effects on my liver. (was well over 100mg with no effect ) had a good response to M-1T though. I think cycling between the methylated compounds and the non-liver toxic phs (especially the transdermals) is a good idea to give your liver a break. good luck, bro.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    I thought letro was almost identical to nolvadex ? I am on week 4 of a M1T and 4-ad cycle, and have letro and clomid on-hand for pct. Do I need nolvadex as well?

dont run the letro for pct , its too strong use nolvadex and clomid

Thread Information