MysticGohan is offline Junior Member

Gyno from Xmass Help

I do infact have a lump under my left nipple. My right one is a little sore but there is no lump. Will nolva be enough or do i need letro also?

Bump. I just ordered my letro today. Gonna probably follow Binos gyno reversal program. Do i stay on the nolva after i get my letro in? My left nip is very senitive now and i can feel the lump. The right one still is not that sensitive and there is no lump.

Where are you at C bino?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I have absolutely no idea what xmass is unless you are refering to Christmas. Anyways if you want to follow my reversal give it a go and it may help, as for the questions you asked as to the dosing and whether to remain on nolva, well they are all answered in the gyno thread.

So give it a read and dose it as a say and stop using the nolva at second day of letro dosing.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I have absolutely no idea what xmass is unless you are refering to Christmas. Anyways if you want to follow my reversal give it a go and it may help, as for the questions you asked as to the dosing and whether to remain on nolva, well they are all answered in the gyno thread.

So give it a read and dose it as a say and stop using the nolva at second day of letro dosing.

Seriously, X-mass is the same compound as Max LMG or Revolt (other manufacturer), kinda prohormone, that worked well for me in fact.
    Gyno? hard to believe!

Too bad for ya brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack

Seriously, X-mass is the same compound as Max LMG or Revolt (other manufacturer), kinda prohormone, that worked well for me in fact.
    Gyno? hard to believe!

Too bad for ya brotha!
    Yeah heard it was not suppose to convert to estrogen thats why you dont have to run an anti e while on it. Nips aren't as sore today as they were 2 days ago don't know if that's from the nolva kicking in. Hopefully my letro will come in tommorow so i start that. I'll keep you updated Testostack.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    thx bro.....take care!

Thread Information