sofus99 is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex + Arimidex/Femera

I know that using Arimidex and especially Femera along with Nolvadex leads to a less effective use of the AI's. As I recall, the numbers are something like a third for Arimidex, and half reduction for Femera on plasma levels of the 2 compounds when combined with Nolvadex.

If we don't have access to other AI's, like Aromasin etc. , is it really such a bad combination? I mean, some of us are very prone to gyno, even of fairly low doses of test. When not being able to get my hands on Femera, and where using either Arimidex or Nolvadex on its own simply isn't enough, a combination must surely be superior to using only one of the drugs.

As Nolvadex doesn't suffer from using Arimidex at the same time, you would think that one would get at least the effect of Nolva, and really, one third reduction of the amount of Arimidex in the blood... many are popping only 0,5 mg each day of it anyway, and with fine results. Obviously if upping that dose a bit, or even if still keeping it at 0,5 or 1,0 mg each day, the effect is really the same or only a bit less, which in many situations will be more than enough.

On top of all this, take into consideration the positive effects of Nolvadex you are getting, like on blood lipids etc. when using that along with the AI.

The hype on how bad these combinations seems to me very exaggerated, and I am combining Nolvadex with Arimidex with excellent results, whereas using either on its own simply is not enough. I have zero bloat, and no estrogen related side effects at all when using both.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

Not much response on that one...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I mean if it works for you thats awesome. Since a-dex isnt as powerful as femara maybe it is ok. SERM's for me personally on cycle are useless. I use letro everytime. Gotta do what works for you bro.

Thread Information