sofus99 is offline Associate Member

Question Nolvadex as estrogen substitute

I know that depending on which tissue it acts upon, Nolvadex may act either as an agonist or antagonist.
    A compound like Femera, which will more or less blocks all conversion of testosterone to estrogen, but most people agree that some amount of estrogen is required for maximum effects of the test.
    My question is then, has anyone considered if running a low amount, like perhaps 5 mg/day could be beneficial as a substitute for the lacking estrogen. That is, if Nolvadex does indeed work as an agonist in muscle tissue.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I cant be 100% certain as to which area's of the body nolvadex works as an agonist. I know it does to some degree but dont know exactly how it works to be honest. Would be interesting to research a bit though, I will look into it and I suggest you do the same and we shall see what happens. As far as using it with letro I think it can be done to serve the purpose you wish as it can decrease blood plasma concentrations of letro dramatically.

But if you dont want estrogen decreased too much I would just suggest using another AI aside from letro. Use aromasin or arimidex . Or even split your letro to eod doses as this will leave some estro in your body BUT will also fluctuate blood levels. I have done this before and still experienced some signs of gyno so I can assure you that dosing eod WILL allow some estrogen in your body.

Thread Information