Michael925 is offline New Member

Question PCT For The First Time

Ive been reading post on this website all day and im am still real confused on what pct's I should do. Im 25 yaers old and I have done 2 cycles before with no pct ( dident know about them or this website ). The 2 cycles I have done are Deca and test and deca and winny. The cycle I am planning on getting right now is a 12 week cycle of Deca, Test, and Anadrol . I Still havent decided on how much of any thing I am gonna take yet. Im just trying to plan everything out now and get everything ready so theres no problems or hold up's. For the cycle im doing what type pct's do you guys think I should do ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    PCT is, at least IMO, greatly dependent on the gear used and time used. For long supressive cycles I use Anthony Roberts' PCT protocol and have had great success with it. For a shorter, or less supressive cycle I might go with a traditional Nolva/Clomid PCT for 4 weeks. I think with the drugs you are talking about you might be well advised to check into the A Roberts PCT.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Michael925 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    PCT is, at least IMO, greatly dependent on the gear used and time used. For long supressive cycles I use Anthony Roberts' PCT protocol and have had great success with it. For a shorter, or less supressive cycle I might go with a traditional Nolva/Clomid PCT for 4 weeks. I think with the drugs you are talking about you might be well advised to check into the A Roberts PCT.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758
    Im looking into Clomid at the moment and I see alot of people saying take 100mg a day 50mg a day etc. Than I look at the link to buy Clomid ( http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...products_id=41 ) and it says its " 70mL 35mg/mL ". I just wanted to make sure that it means its 70ml total and each ml is equal to 35mg ( 1ML = 35MG ). Just wanted to make sure im understanding this right before I buy it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You got it Michael, 70 mls each dosed at 35 mgs.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Here it is in simple terms

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- 100mg Clomid ED + 20mg Nolva ED

Thread Information