tryintogetbig09 is offline Junior Member

test prop pct. good or no?

I will be running a 6 week test prop + dbol cycle. my pct is as follows: pct start 3 days after last injection.

.25 mg ED of L-Dex + 20mg of Nolva ED for 4 weeks.

opinions + suggestions welcome.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd add clomid in there @ 100mg/ed....are you trying to avoid clomid?

I know the cycle is short but it really can't hurt to have SOME clomid in there

id like to keep clomid out if possible..it gets me all emo and i just dont like the feeling of being on it. i mean if its strongly suggested that i take it then imma have to deal with it. Im also looking to run some clen to cut some fat. should i run it throughout my cycle or just the pct?

also considering running 10mg of nolva everyday throughout the cycle to suppress any sides that may arise. No gyno for me! Definately would like to know what would be best to do as far as when to run the clen .

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetbig09
    also considering running 10mg of nolva everyday throughout the cycle to suppress any sides that may arise. No gyno for me! Definately would like to know what would be best to do as far as when to run the clen.
    Clen during pct for it's anti-catabolic effect + thermogenic properties. I'm not sure on a nolva only pct for a prop cycle...If clomid is that bad you could try using nolva/proviron for pct? I'd still say clomid but I hear ya about those emo sides

yea i continued to look around in threads and finally found the info i was lookin for as far as when to run the clen ...do you think id be better off running the L-dex throughout the cycle instead of the nolva? then continue with the L-dex combined with Nolva for my PCT...? either way id like to keep the clomid out. L-dex has always been good to me and id like to keep that. opinion on the L-dex and Nolva for pct tho??

yea i continued to look around in threads and finally found the info i was lookin for as far as when to run the clen...do you think id be better off running the L-dex throughout the cycle instead of the nolva? then continue with the L-dex combined with Nolva for my PCT...? either way id like to keep the clomid out. L-dex has always been good to me and id like to keep that. opinion on the L-dex and Nolva for pct tho??
    yes ldex and nolva will be good for pct...sufficient? hmm bump for an opinion..I think you will get away with it..only blood tests will tell the results

anyone else with a wise opinion for the L-dex and nolva pct for prop cycle?? which would be better to run during the cycle anabolios? nolva or ldex?

anyone else with a wise opinion for the L-dex and nolva pct for prop cycle?? which would be better to run during the cycle anabolios? nolva or ldex?
    Ldex is stronger by all means, but water retention really isn't noticed by many on prop. You could run the nolva through cycle to prevent gyno from occuring, then run the ldex with your pct. Again, I'm not sure if this will be sufficient but I can see it working out if your nolva dose is 40mg/ed throughout pct.

im starting to think that i might have to be emo for a couple weeks and put up with the clomid..just to be on the safe side..run the nolva 10mg ED throughout the cycle and then continue with it on PCT at 20 mg ED.As for the clomid, what would my correct dosage be? 100mg ED as you mentioned above?

Yes 100mg/ed is good

looks like thats what it will be.. i really appreciate the help man! wish me luck!

Thread Information